gaming help

jany

Reaction score
Hey guys, Is there any way to upgrade my WOW character in a short period of time?

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I would suggest not purchasing power-leveling or gold because that is not safe. Sure it works, not gonna say we never tried but it's very expensive. If you are having trouble, why not spend your money on a guide or something that would be cash better spent.

www.wow-pro.org has free leveling guides.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
tbh, the best way to level, is to just play.

[del]All[/del] Most of the guides are bullshitting you, at least most of the ones you have to buy. Just do quests and dungeons, and you'll be fine.

But getting addons help alot too.

I'd recommend getting QuestHelper, as is pretty much just tells you where to go to do quests. Go to Curse.com and search for it.

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
You want to know how to power level? There isn't some secret technique. You enter an area for the first time, you pick up every quest, and do them all, if some can be done in the same area, do them all at once. Don't turn in the quests until you have completed all of them unless the quest giver is on the way to another place to complete a quest. Blizzard has made it so easy to level since the expansion it isn't funny. You can get to lvl 40 in 2 weeks if all you do is quests. And you don't even have to devote your life to it to do so.

Also, don't buy gold. Just don't. Almost anything that asks for your password to power level your character and make gold for you is a scam. Plus it's just stupid to buy gold.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You want to know how to power level? There isn't some secret technique. You enter an area for the first time, you pick up every quest, and do them all, if some can be done in the same area, do them all at once. Don't turn in the quests until you have completed all of them unless the quest giver is on the way to another place to complete a quest. Blizzard has made it so easy to level since the expansion it isn't funny. You can get to lvl 40 in 2 weeks if all you do is quests. And you don't even have to devote your life to it to do so.

Also, don't buy gold. Just don't. Almost anything that asks for your password to power level your character and make gold for you is a scam. Plus it's just stupid to buy gold.

You don't give password to buy gold :nuts:

AoE Grind on Recruit-A-Friend = Power Level :)

Level 60 in 18 hours, yea. :shades:

jany

Reaction score
I would suggest not purchasing power-leveling or gold because that is not safe. Sure it works, not gonna say we never tried but it's very expensive. If you are having trouble, why not spend your money on a guide or something that would be cash better spent.

www.wow-pro.org has free leveling guides.

Yeah, I know it is not safe for power leveling because I have to give them my password.
I am busy for work even though I just have 12 hours a week to paly,so I have search some help recently, only thought buying gold is work for me.:(

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
You don't give password to buy gold :nuts:

AoE Grind on Recruit-A-Friend = Power Level :)

Level 60 in 18 hours, yea. :shades:

In 18 hours? Shoot, I bet you gotta have a main to pay for all your gear and mount.

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
tbh, the best way to level, is to just play.

[del]All[/del] Most of the guides are bullshitting you, at least most of the ones you have to buy. Just do quests and dungeons, and you'll be fine.

But getting addons help alot too.

I'd recommend getting QuestHelper, as is pretty much just tells you where to go to do quests. Go to Curse.com and search for it.
no quest helper healed me with 0 quests only told me where to turn in not to do cartographer tellls me where to go and where to turn in

Tythoid

Reaction score
If youve only got 12 hours to play a week i suggest doing instances whenever your on as thier increadibly fun I have a alt ill log on about twice a week tank a couple instance and get a few lvls plus if you feel like grinding then you have some leet gear :thup:

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Instances are actually much slower leveling than questing. The only time, I've found, that it is faster is if you collect all the quests for the instance then get a run by a higher level. The two hours to complete a simple instance is rediculous. Maybe it isn't two hours if you are running it with compatent players but most at the lower level aren't. I've spent a days total playing time leveling to 32 on my own. No power grinding in instances from a high level. It's not 18 hours but it's a normal, decent rate.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.