Gaming music help

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
When I play CoD4 I usually listen to Slayer or Rage Against the Machine.
I have noticed at least 30% more bloodlust when listening to either of these two while playing :p
I also listen to Heart, and for some reason that has the same effect, but I seriously doubt it will work for you :rolleyes:

...Of course, that is assuming that is what you meant.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
do you want to make a video of playing cod4? or just listen to it whiile you play?

for me I've been searching many trance song for my CoD4 vid when i get enough footage of me playing (need more double kills and wall bangs :)) for me i go around looking for trance that is uplifting and really gives that energy for gaming. There is like tons of trance songs out there, i also suggest you to take a look at the tek9 clans website, if you live you euro you ought know who they are... one of the worlds best team. In their website there is lots of cinema production of CoD4 movies and lots of really good songs whether it be trance, rock and possibly a little hip hop.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Trance and techno hehe. Actually look up my major identification thread I recently posted. While I'm looking to find those songs' names, you can find one of them to be good gaming music in CoD4. I personally never played the game yet but I have similar tastes to Nigerianrulz. Just get some nice rock, metal, trance, techno, whatever that has some nice beats and your good to go :p

For me, any trance and techno song no matter what style helps when I'm playing FPS games.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Whatever you like to listen to, chances are it will help you out more than stuff which you might not like ;O.

I personally listen to anything that I can, usually I end up listening to a certain soundtrack since it really makes me focus ;P.

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
Look for Sabaton if you're looking for bloodlust. A Swedish metal band singing all about warfare, can it get better than that?

Reaction score
yeah really looking for techno all the way to metal. Want some good pulsing music to really get into the game. I do better listening to music so yeah.

Zakyath

Reaction score
the 69 eyes, marilyn manson and some fields of the nephilim can be great for this. well, at least I think. maybe we don't share the same taste in music:p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.