Model Ghostly Warrior

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
OK thx it looks awesome

Now I just need animations if you can do them...Like footmen attack animation...cause Necromancers attack with projectiles in my map I need a reaper with that attacks with his scythe...otherwise it looks great :D

+rep if I could...I will get back to it later (eh...must spread)

alright, lets see what i can do :p
*Edit* srry Man, keep getting Animation Errors (Group 9633; Invalid 1458) Don't know what that means...Anyways, I'll Upload the Pack in the first Post. Just made some Particle Edits :p

Hmmm... The last couple of Model didn't get approved... Did i miss something?

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... The last couple of Model didn't get approved... Did i miss something?

Well, yes.

Submission Rules said:
  • All model files must be stored as a .zip or .rar file which must contain: The model file(s) and a .txt 'Read Me' file which includes the path for the .mdx file (if any additional .blp's or .mdx files are needed, their paths, too)

Great model btw.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
These models along with your Blood Magus need skins. Sure ingame skins work better and are smaller but a custom skin makes it pop out.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
These models along with your Blood Magus need skins. Sure ingame skins work better and are smaller but a custom skin makes it pop out.

Why do they need skins? I use in-game textures, they are also skins... And i must import custom skins, which also take away more space. I don't get what you mean, please define yourself...

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Even though it takes up more space you could use a custom skin instead of ingame skins. You could use a low quality skin to save size and it would still look good.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thnx =) Dax, may I make a Thread in where all of my Models are Featured? Oh, and I included a missing 'Readme' txt. File in all of my Model packs ;)

Just post them all in this thread and I will change its name.

Don't forget to upload them too.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Great job Hatebreeder. Good to see a modeler in these forums.

What program do you use to model? eg: Oinkerwinkle's tools, Milkshape, 3ds Max, Gmax, etc.

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
*Edit* srry Man, keep getting Animation Errors (Group 9633; Invalid 1458) Don't know what that means...

It means that the footman animations arnt valid to go with the necromancers, they dont go with each other, blizzards a tricky bastard.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Btw, I'm taking 1 Request at a Time, anyone want a Model? Please explain what you want, or post a pic ^^

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Blade Dancer Demoness

Once again, a new Model ^^
Demoness1.jpg

Demoness2.jpg

Have Fun ;)
BTW, the name of this Model sucks... Any better Ideas?

Attachments

• DemonessPack.zip
    61.8 KB · Views: 227

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Once again, a new Model ^^
Demoness1.jpg

Demoness2.jpg

Have Fun ;)
BTW, the name of this Model sucks... Any better Ideas?

Not even one Reply :/
Well, how about i draw your attention with something bigger? YES! I made Lord Garithos on Foot !!
Not so light on Kb like the previous, BUT it certainly took more time... and effort :p
LordGarithos.jpg

Oh, and I still take Model Requests ;)

Attachments

• GarithosOnFoot.zip
    155.8 KB · Views: 210

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Nice Model!

btw use his original portrait model animation don't use the custom camera on the model. :rolleyes:

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
And sticky it xD

I, have a hard task for you. You could decide whether you want to accept it or not.

Take a look these pic:
evangelion_05t.jpg

evangelion_06t.jpg

evangelion_07t.jpg

evangelion_08t.jpg

I would like you to make those into models if you could. I already have 1 with me, the blue one, which is Eva00...Take a look here.

Additional:
[YOUTUBE]wO7FGYT8p0c[/YOUTUBE]
Glad if you could make every angel. This is just optional.
Edit - You can't make 11th angel, it is a computer virus.

Well, i don't have much to give you if you make them out, other than some reputations.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
And sticky it xD

I, have a hard task for you. You could decide whether you want to accept it or not.

Take a look these pic:
evangelion_05t.jpg

evangelion_06t.jpg

evangelion_07t.jpg

evangelion_08t.jpg

I would like you to make those into models if you could. I already have 1 with me, the blue one, which is Eva00...Take a look here.

Additional:
[YOUTUBE]wO7FGYT8p0c[/YOUTUBE]
Glad if you could make every angel. This is just optional.
Edit - You can't make 11th angel, it is a computer virus.

Well, i don't have much to give you if you make them out, other than some reputations.

Well, if you take a look on their Bodies, they all have the same Scheme (Chest and so on). So, i could Pracically make a base Model, and just add those features on each of them. Problem is, I need Custom Skins. And I suck at skinning :/
If you find some skin for these Models, or make your own, then i could make you the Model.
*Edit* I could try to Export those Models, if there is a Game to that.
*Edit* Never Mind. I can't Model out of scrap yet.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.