going for college.

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
oooh... i didnt see some posts...

Your going to take Computer Science and they don't have a proper internet connection there other than you using your phone?
the boarding house i'm staying has no internet connection... so my phone/modem would be really slow. unless the computer cafe nearby has wi-fi.

thanks purge! now i can study C in advanced.
'cause we're still on flowcharting and other introductions.

one more question...

where can i practice C programming?
or where do i write the codes to make a program?

is there a specific program to use?

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Baguio huh? Not bad..

Why not give jordian a visit? :rolleyes:

Oh and if u want to help my friends and i on a Game we're making give me a pm. We could use another C++ programmer like you.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Hey blade, my uncle knows alot about c++ but I doubt he's still doing it. He's into webdesigning HTML/CSS right now. We're in second year and our computer subject is all about learning Microsoft Access, though I'm two steps farther than my classmates in experience and I'm the only student in my class who knows HTML:p

the boarding house i'm staying has no internet connection... so my phone/modem would be really slow. unless the computer cafe nearby has wi-fi.
Try Smart Bro Prepaid or connecting to MyDSL if you can afford:D

Oh and if u want to help my friends and i on a Game we're making give me a pm. We could use another C++ programmer like you.
I'm also making a mod TSoT which will convert Wc3 into Dune II. But hey dude, I suggest you learn more about it and be proficient in c++, there are lots of c++ applications in the internet you could search for them, I don't know but there are lots of them. You will find out more about where you'll make programs soon I think. This might help me get prepared 'cause theres a high probability I'm taking ComSci.

I think they also teach you HTML in ComSci, but I really don't know, but the fact that my uncle knows alot about css/html is maybe back when he was in college.

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Wow, Your highschool subjects are quite to advanced...

Mine only has the traditional subjects (even now, my brother is in the same high school that I took up)..

Let's see, so far, our subject in highschool is:

1. Math (yup, got 95 from it ^^)
2. Science
3. English
4. Social Studies (history / economics)
5. MAPEH (Music / Arts / PE / Health)
6. Values Education
7. Electives (I took electricity education)

No, we don't have computer subjects, even now.. lol.. It's fucking stupid that I have to learn computer from scratch all by myself without teachers..

and I graduated at age 16, and I'm 19 now, a 4th year college student taking up MARKETING (pretty stupid, no computer subjects, AGAIN!!).. Hope to graduate next year.. So that I could concentrate to Web Designing and some server side scripting (Phython, Ruby, PERL)..

Magentix

if (OP.statement == false) postCount++;
Reaction score
Good luck in college!

A few tips from my experience:

• Don't miss out on too many classes: it'll screw you over royally during the exams.
  • Know when to booze: going out when you got little difficult/early classes the next day is perfectly fine if you don't want to be looked upon as a no-lifer-doesn't-go-out-and-have-fun for three years straight; but you got to learn how to say "no" when you got some major stuff to do the next day.
  • Don't try to be an important person in a fraternity: Almost every Praesens, Cantor, Manus, etc. out here have to redo their year...
  • Have fun: Honestly, these are the best years of your life. If you aren't going to wake up somewhere thinking "Omfg, where the f*ck have I gone and gotten wasted now?", you'll probably never do it in your life.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.