Skin Gothish Villager

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Well, this is my first time skinning, anyway, I hope you can find this skin useful. The skin has some minor troubles with it, it has two chains on both its pockets, the skull has a division (The division that makes the villagers cloth look like jacket). But it won't be so obvious if you use the default game camera.

Here you go
villagerblackskullshirttg6.jpg

Attachments

• Goth Villager.zip
    152.9 KB · Views: 213

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Nice but the skin would be better if you changed the face ;)

In what way? When criticising someone's work, if there is something that you do not like, don't forget to let them know how you think it could be improved :).

Thanks for helping!

---

I think that this skin is pretty good, I'm not too farmiliar with the villager skin, so the only noticeable changes from what I see are the trousers and the shirt, nice job on those though, I like how you got the texture of the jeans :).

Keep it up!

FhelZone

Reaction score
Well, thanks for dropping by, I already removed the phrase you said Flare.
Oh, about the face, I could not do much about it, I don't have photoshop in here.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Throw in a Black-Blue-Purple color in his Hair. Also, remove that blue thingy from his pants. That's horrible.
Also, make the arm things thinner, they are NEVER that fat.
Also, could you make a some kind of neclace? A black neclace for Pets for example with needles :)
Hehehe ^^ I love Goths <3
And I love... Metaller ^^

FhelZone

Reaction score
I can't understand what you just said, what am I going to replace the blue pants with then? And the arm band, I can't make it slim, its the model, this is just a skin by the way. For the necklace, it sounds difficult, its because I dont have not much powerful image editing tools in here, photoshop sounds too expensive for me.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I think you should make it more pale and give him black hair with some overlaying his forehead.

Then make him a little more darker and change his jeans color.

FhelZone

Reaction score
Well if I make his pants black, it will look that he has no pants at all.

FhelZone

Reaction score
XD Sure people would recognize the blue part as jeans, I might check out gimp and edit more :D

FhelZone

Reaction score
Then what should I do? I think that would be easily recognized in game, and besides its called "Blue Jeans".

FhelZone

Reaction score
Oh, well ok the, after I rcover the file that is xD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.