Goth's High ~ TH.net's Choice Web Comic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
WE2.jpg

Goth's High is an online comic run by Seth Edgar Cross, Krys Amelia Night and Rinpun Naimorai. The story follows the three main characters, Kevin, Chris and Sarah as they get through the daily grind in school, dealing with each other, the cliques that come with going to a public school, crazy teachers and oh-so much more!

We update the comic every Wednesday, Sunday and have a mini-series called Project ABC that comes out every Friday. We also run a forum to discuss the comic, alongside a number of other topics which include Writing, Art, Role-Playing, Movie/Music/Game/Any kind of Reviews, News and more!

Another perk of joining the forums is that we send out an e-mail every Sunday called the Newsletter. We remind people of the updates, talk about behind-the-scenes stuff with the comic, announce any news on the forum and talk about our lives. We also post the Newsletter in our Myspace blog!

To the Comic! | To the Forum! | To the Myspace!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Vote for our comic to help us get more readers and more members on our forum! You can vote ONCE per DAY, so please vote as often as possible. We appreciate it :)

Vote for us on Top Web Comics! | Vote for us on Buzz Comix!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

THANKS to everyone who votes and joins up at the forums and adds us on Myspace! Enjoy the comic and please let us know whatcha thought! :)

~Seth Edgar Cross

Last edited by a moderator:

0cossin77

Yes, I am awesome.
Reaction score
Great comic too, hosted by a great site *wink wink*

Anyways, very funny comic, great characters and a joke on every page.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah... A great host. That would just so happen to be... YOURS?!

Thanks, though ^.^ We try. We kick butt at trying, without even trying to begin with, but we try just for the novelty of humoring the Gods ;)

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Goth's High ~ TH.net's Choice Web Comic!
You being the admin you get to choose our choice web comic ;)

I unno Red vs Blue is kinda a lot better :nuts:
lol

Don't you have enough threads for Goth's High :banghead:

DM Cross

Reaction score
You being the admin you get to choose our choice web comic ;)

I unno Red vs Blue is kinda a lot better :nuts:
lol

Don't you have enough threads for Goth's High :banghead:

1) Yes, that's true ^.^ But I know TH does read it from time to time, too. Amongst Conan. Silverhawk. And quite a few other staff members/higher-up members. So there :p

2) Red Vs. Blue has one hell of a history compared to ours o_O

3) No. We never will. Ever. :D (Sarcasm)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Well, right now it only comes out every so often :D Once a week. Though, we are adding a day to it, bringing Project ABC back this Wednesday.

Corruption is done, I just need to start reading up on how to find a publisher and stuff. Supposedly I need an agent because most publishers won't deal with anyone not using an agent, but most agents do not want to deal with unpublished authors :D Vicious circle, innit?

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Corruption is done, I just need to start reading up on how to find a publisher and stuff. Supposedly I need an agent because most publishers won't deal with anyone not using an agent, but most agents do not want to deal with unpublished authors :D Vicious circle, innit?

Sounds like it.

DM Cross

Reaction score
It's done?
Wtf. Why haven't you posted it.

It's not copywritten. I don't wanna give the entire thing out publically like that o_O Not yet, anyway.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Project ABC: Letter J is up. Seth is just to slow to realize that :p
www.gothshigh.net

DM Cross

Reaction score
You posted at 11:23 in the morning o_O I wasn't even at home, I was at work because someone didn't show up on time and I wanted to go help out :D

Anyway, yes! Project ABC made it's re-debut, starting off where we left off. We stopped with I, so we're re-starting with J!

Check it.

dead link removed

Heh, I really need to work on drawing Sarah better because she seemed to change with each frame o_O Odd. Also, the lines were too thick around the bubbles :D I think I threw a spare pixel in there somewhere.

Ha! Shoulda had the Jack in the Box be Kevin on a wire >D

Anyway, enjoy!

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Yea, Sarah looks like a werewolf lol.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Yeah, Sarah was weird in this one... I've been trying to pin her down the right way and I just can't do it o_O

~~~~~~~~~~​

Comic #31 is out! Go check it out!

Happy Father's Day from everyone at Goth's High!

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
You know, I have never stoped readingthe comics right? I allways got the emails, untill the time where there was nothing to read for like a month.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Yeah, I think we stopped doing the comics for a bit because we were re-hashing some of the plot and details of the story to help us keep track of things... We made class schedules for the kids and teachers of the school, we set up some plot ideas for years to come... Some good stuff we did, man. You won't be able to see it all right now, but trust me... The stuff we did in that month turned Goth's High from a stupid comic a couple of kids did to something we're gonna be keeping up for years, now :) Always growing, expanding and changing as we ourselves change.

Kinda touchin', innit? ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Project ABC K for Kangaroo is up, EARLY!

Check my sweet kangaroo. First time I've drawn one of them, ever. I think it came out fairly decent, for a first try. Please critique [constructively], though, please! Ya never know when we might need a kangaroo in the story o_O

Enjoy!

Comic #32 is up!

Project ABC L for Lawn Mower is up!

Comic #33 is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.