AoS Great help needed!

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
I guess I will work with you now duel, tho you gotta wait till i figure out how to get Newgen to work on my new computer lol.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
I rather find it cute =)

@D.Player
If you're looking into creating some effects the easy way, look into my snippet >.>
(This is me helping you out.. or maybe just blatant advertisement =x)

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=150227

I could occasionally help you out here and there.

Did i mention that i need effects that last for a period of time??? :confused:
If yes, pls point out.

Most Unpopular Project:

SanKakU

Reaction score
did you get jngp yet?

i'll give you the icey hero. you're not using the white tauren model yet, right?
after all, it was originally a hiveworkshop hero, so i don't mind giving him to you. and i'm going to give you a fire hero after i'm done with it, but i'm not sure which one yet.

my heroes take vjass, so if you're serious about using my heroes, you need to get jngp and get rid of your egui since jngp doesn't support it, afaik.

i'll draw up a terrain concept for you after i get it figured out, and see what you think of it. right now i haven't started on it, yet. let me know how converting your egui triggers and getting on jngp goes! i can't give you the icey white tauren before you get vjass compatible.

if you want, i can search around and find the original gui hero that i used to make him, that might help to encourage you.

and about the terrain, you wanted me to develop the forested area that hasn't had any trees added to it in the area between the lanes, right?

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
I cant say i have time to trigger or terrain much anymore. I can only be a tester pretty much but im not sure if you need one.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
did you get jngp yet?

i'll give you the icey hero. you're not using the white tauren model yet, right?
after all, it was originally a hiveworkshop hero, so i don't mind giving him to you. and i'm going to give you a fire hero after i'm done with it, but i'm not sure which one yet.

my heroes take vjass, so if you're serious about using my heroes, you need to get jngp and get rid of your egui since jngp doesn't support it, afaik.

i'll draw up a terrain concept for you after i get it figured out, and see what you think of it. right now i haven't started on it, yet. let me know how converting your egui triggers and getting on jngp goes! i can't give you the icey white tauren before you get vjass compatible.

if you want, i can search around and find the original gui hero that i used to make him, that might help to encourage you.

and about the terrain, you wanted me to develop the forested area that hasn't had any trees added to it in the area between the lanes, right?

I gave Saintbob the terrain, lets see how much he did first before next to you. Maybe give him a bit of time
And what is jngp

Most Unpopular Project:

SanKakU

Reaction score
uh...you should save your game first. and you might have to uncheck the enable rtc reinvent the craft or whatever feature.

after you disable reinvent the craft, it should stay disabled at least for a while. every time you want to test you need to save first. otherwise, you can double check to make sure the map's not broken by trying to play it in single player in warcraft 3. if the map's still not loading up. it's broken, cry and figure out what triggers broke it.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
i added new hack.lua so the rtc is already gone and i tried saved but it appear syntax problem then when i press test it say a lot of problems and either map test aborted or else when started it returned to menu. Then i try using single player it still returned to menu.

Most Unpopular Project:

SanKakU

Reaction score
yeah, i think you need to delete hack.lua. that screwed up my editor, too.
or something did, anyway. whatever it was it was preventing almost all maps from loading. not just my maps.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
WTF I THOUGHT THE HACK.LUA was to help u remove RTC if u remove it the rtc will be back and u have to manuelly disable it. If u changed the hack.lua the rtc would not be there at all.

Most Unpopular Project:

SanKakU

Reaction score
uhm. idk, but, you don't want rtc.

edit....wait....is it wehack.lua you're talking about? is it just in your jngp folder or is it in your main wc3 folder? because it shouldn't be in your main wc3 folder, i think...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.