AoS Great help needed!

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
Bump.. Need a terrainer, hero makers and tiptools details person - a person who do the tiptool and icons.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Seems like you have nothing to start with how can people help without a base to start on?

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
As said by up, you have to do at least like, 20% of the map before anyone will think of helping you.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
I already drafted out the plan...
The plan was a quite rough one so i need a person doing the details which include tiptools.
i was worrying if i start the base, the person do not like it and redo it.
If you are interested, just tell me i give u more information on it.

Attachments

• Design.jpg
    Design.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 380

HeX.16

Reaction score
Information isnt the problem give us proof that this project is being dont maybe a terrain map.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
What you mean by this project is being dont maybe a terrain map?

"Information isnt the problem give us proof that this project is being dont maybe a terrain map."

Roughly Translated into English is:

"We don't need more information. We just need proof that you're actually doing work on the project. Try terraining it and posting screen-shots."

In other words, nobody wants to get on a sinking ship. Nobody wants to waste time on a project that will never be finished. You need to reassure your prospective helpers that this isn't the case!

In order to get help, you need to be prepared to do the entire thing yourself. That's because it's very likely that if you do get anyone to help, they'll drop out halfway through and you'll be alone again. If you show confidence and capability, you'll be more likely to get good help - and you'll be able to finish up the work that others didn't have time to do.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
Fine Fine, I shall show u guys the 3 heroes i had already completed and one hero without ulti.
But dont mind that i protect the map for some interests.
And the map is too big because of the models :( So use the link instead
L I N K

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Fine Fine, I shall show u guys the 3 heroes i had already completed and one hero without ulti.
But dont mind that i protect the map for some interests.
And the map is too big because of the models :( So use the link instead
L I N K
Well, don't make my post too seriously. I'm sure you will be able to find team members irregardless.

Good luck on your map!

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
Bump, i am making the terrain now...
I need a balancer and a details person which including adding of tree and neutral creeps

Saintbob

Reaction score
Hey Duelplayer,
What is it you're actually looking for now?

You helped me alot on my map that i was creating, i know you're enthusiastic and reliable to finish a project. So i would be willing to offer my services.
For Idea/Balance/Tooltips etc.

As you know im not great at triggers.

But if you require any of the above that im offering let me know.

Saintbob.

HeX.16

Reaction score
Just because its a camera brand doesnt mean it means camera. Words often have more than one meaning i believe these are called Homonym's.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.