Hard to edit basic unit attributes

Vroomfondel

Reaction score
So I've spent most of my time playing with the data editor, and it seems a lot more powerful, but way more complicated. For example, world editor had a clearly labeled attack area, but now I have to go to the Effects category to change the damage and the Weapons category to change the range.

My current mission is to make a Carrier that can launch lots of Interceptors, but I can't find anything about max Interceptors per Carrier or mineral cost or build times. Any help?

Also, anyone know any cheats? The fast build cheat (operation cwal, warpten) is useful for map testing.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Well, it's possible to create custom cheats now. So yes.

You could try the field 'Period count' in the 'Carrier - Launch Intercepter (Persistent)' ability, under the unit Carrier. It's worth a shot, I suppose.

Vroomfondel

Reaction score
So I found how to change the cost and build time, but not the cap.

Carrier > Abilities > Carrier - Hangar > (None) - Info + > Ammo 01

There is a bunch of things that can be changed in there, including fields labeled Count and Count (Max), but they aren't really working perfectly.

Arkless

Reaction score
So I found how to change the cost and build time, but not the cap.

Carrier > Abilities > Carrier - Hangar > (None) - Info + > Ammo 01

There is a bunch of things that can be changed in there, including fields labeled Count and Count (Max), but they aren't really working perfectly.

How about: Requirements -> Protoss -> Unit -> Arm Interceptor -> Requirement+ -> Constant <value>

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.