[Help] Building Problem

Warraven

Reaction score
Hey, I have made a hero for a survival map, and the hero is the builder. Now what I have him doing is building 3 different buildings ones a blocker ones a healer and ones a tower. When he builds any of those all it does is apear and doesn't continue to build. I have added repair the the hero.
Can someone help?

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
make sure the race of your builder and the race of your towers are the same.

also, make sure the building time isnt set to 0

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
does it just start and then stop instantly Becuase I think that if the hero is a building it wouldnt be able to build.

Warraven

Reaction score
Would it matter if the hero was campaign?
hi_im_bob and the hero isn't a building, hes a builder. :p

Edit: Well I changed the hero from campaign to normal, yet it still doesn't build...

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it wouldn't matter if the hero was campaign, special, or any other catagorization, as long as it is the same race as the towers. I perfer undead because the buildings will finish contruction on their own.

Warraven

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it wouldn't matter if the hero was campaign, special, or any other catagorization, as long as it is the same race as the towers. I perfer undead because the buildings will finish contruction on their own.

I have mine set as human, but if I changed them to undead. Would it work?

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
Any race, it doesnt matter, just as long as the tower and the builder are the same race.

Warraven

Reaction score
Well... would it help If I exported then imported my object editor into another map and then host it? Because they are set to the same race.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.