Reaction score
Ok , here it goes :

Event-
Unit - A unit begins casting an abillity

Condition :
(Abillity being cast ) Equals To Thunder Bolt

Action:
Set I = (Triggering Unit)
Set U = (Target Unit of abiility being cast)
-If ((Level of Thunder Bolt for I)equals 1) Then do (Unit - cause (I)to damage (U), dealing 150 damage of attack spells and damage type normal)else do (Do nothing)
-If ((Level of Thunder Bolt for I)equals 2) Then do (Unit - cause (I)to damage (U), dealing 175 damage of attack spells and damage type normal)else do (Do nothing)
-If ((Level of Thunder Bolt for I)equals 3) Then do (Unit - cause (I)to damage (U), dealing 225
damage of attack spells and damage type normal)else do (Do nothing)

okay , heres the problem , when i cast this spell to a full health units , its has the cooldown.
But when i cast this spell to a unit that has lower hp then the damage of the spell , it doesnt have cooldown nor deduct mana. Anyone can plz help me ??

Emu.Man00

Reaction score
It's because of the event, u begin casting the ability, then he dies, but u never finish casting it, so u dont lose mana or put the spell on cd

to fix change it to 'a unit finishes casting an ability'

but wats the point of all that when u can just make it in object editor?

sarkurayboy

Reaction score
Hmmm , the abillity is base on sleep.

I am just trying out some experiment , trying to leanr some trigger spells. =) Thank you

sarkurayboy

Reaction score
Ok , i tried Emu.Man00 's way of doing it.
However , it did not work . It did not damage the enemy unit and its like nothing happen..

nabbig2

Reaction score
First of all, wrap code tags around your triggers please.

From what I can see, your trigger simply deals damage. Why do you need to trigger it? Can't you just use finger of death?

sarkurayboy

Reaction score
First of all, wrap code tags around your triggers please.

From what I can see, your trigger simply deals damage. Why do you need to trigger it? Can't you just use finger of death?
I am trying to do some basic trigger spells. Thats all.

Event-
Unit - A unit Finishes casting an abillity

Condition :
(Abillity being cast ) Equals To Thunder Bolt

Action:
Set I = (Triggering Unit)
Set U = (Target Unit of abiility being cast)
-If ((Level of Thunder Bolt for I)equals 1) Then do (Unit - cause (I)to damage (U), dealing 150 damage of attack spells and damage type normal)else do (Do nothing)
-If ((Level of Thunder Bolt for I)equals 2) Then do (Unit - cause (I)to damage (U), dealing 175 damage of attack spells and damage type normal)else do (Do nothing)
-If ((Level of Thunder Bolt for I)equals 3) Then do (Unit - cause (I)to damage (U), dealing 225 damage of attack spells and damage type normal)else do (Do nothing)

nabbig2

Reaction score
Okay...anyway, again please use that # symbol to wrap around your trigger. It helps us help you.

Okay, try this:

Code:
Untitled Trigger 002
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Storm Bolt
    Actions
        Unit - Cause (Casting unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing (100.00 x (Real((Level of Storm Bolt for (Casting unit))))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.