help pls

ultimate11

Reaction score
im gonna finish my map but i have a little "big" problem for me :D.Heroes stop lvl-ing at lvl 5.I already try any way that i know to make then make lvl but everytime i fail.Can you help me?

ccsdude

Reaction score
Have you changed in the gameplay constants the part of the Hero XP Gained - Creep Reduction Table?

ultimate11

Reaction score
yeap i see that is somethink like that but i dont know what to do :X
help me man :D

ccsdude

Reaction score
I am not sure how it works, but I think that if you just erase al 5 of the integers and leave 1 that says 100 it should work... not sure

Nureru

Reaction score
That looks like an experience table. The one you're looking for is Hero Maximum Level.

ultimate11

Reaction score
i already set hero maximum lvl but wont work ,next i dont know what to do about creep xp r other i need some help.I so excited my map is already finish but i cant lvl

ccsdude

Reaction score
Erase the integers(80,70,60,50,0) in the creep reduction table... and add a new one that is 100...

P.S: allready tested it and if that is your problem that should fix it :D

ultimate11

Reaction score
thx man i will certally try it
by the way if i`m not asking to much about black mask isn`t work and item combiner an ideeaa but this all in future ,thx again for your promt answer great forum gg to the owner.

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
ccsdude is correct. This particular table reduces the experience a hero gains from killing neutral hostiles each level in varying amounts depending on what each integer is set to in that table. 80 means that the hero will recieve 80% xp for killing the creep at that level. Here is the default table and what every level of it is saying:

----
Creep XP Reduction Table:
----
----
----
----
----
----

This is saying that at level 1 (The top layer of numbers), 80 is set meaning that the hero gains 80% XP for killing neutral hostiles at level one. Level 2 is set to 60 so at level 2 the Hero will gain 60% XP from killing Neutral Hostiles (Which will from now on be refered to as NH's). At level 3, it is set to 40 meaning 40% for NH kills at level 3. Level 4 is set to 20, 20% XP for NH kills at level 4 and level 5 is set to 0, 0% XP gained from killing NH's at level 5 (No XP is gained at this level for killing NH's because of the 0% thing).

How to fix:
This depends on whether you want the default 80% XP for killing neutral hostiles the whole way through your game or if you want increasing XP from killing NH's, or if you want 100% xp for killing NH's the whole way through.

If you want one amount of XP through the whole game for any level, remove all the levels of XP and add one and set its number to the % XP you want your hero to recieve (100 = 100%).

If you want increasing amounts of XP each level, set the first level to 80, second to 100, third to 120 and so on.

Hope that helpes.
-.-

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.