Help start a map clan!(USEast)

W

WDSnav

Help start a map clan!(USEast)[Clan being made today!]

First I would like to say that I know that there are many map making clans already made, but I would like to create one that not only aims towards map making, but also playing the maps made by the creators who work on them. Heres some benefits of help starting the clan:

For the map maker:
*Obtain help from other makers possibly.
*Get a free forum on the clan forum that you have all moderator access to.(Guaranteed for the 10 people who are the founders of the clan.)
*Find beta testers for your map.

For the map player:
*Join in tournies! on maps that have been made by your fellow clan members.
*Of course play maps made by the makers, perhaps before the public sees them.
*Chat on the forums.

For everyone:
*Nearly 24/7 Bot that provides you with entertainment such as trivia and use the bot to invite your friends in!
*Chat on the forums.
*Play maps or make maps.

EDIT:This clan has been made, if you would like to join it, go to channel clan edis and type .invite <Your username> and you will be invited.
The forums are located at http://clanedis.freehostia.com

S

SioxerNic

Well, if it are what you say: Count me in!!! Map Maker :p

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
I might come, get back into the clan things until i make Clan Arm again. And its the day before SSBB comes out. Something to distract my excitment ;)

And what else does this clan offer? Hmm? Is it possible to send me a whole shebang on this clan through pm?

W

WDSnav

I might come, get back into the clan things until i make Clan Arm again. And its the day before SSBB comes out. Something to distract my excitment ;)

And what else does this clan offer? Hmm? Is it possible to send me a whole shebang on this clan through pm?

I thought that I pretty much listed everything...Is there something that you would like to see added?

SnoopyLoL

Reaction score
Can you summarize why a mapper, and player like me, might want to join your clan? I'm too lazy to read the entire thing:p.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Can you summarize why a mapper, and player like me, might want to join your clan? I'm too lazy to read the entire thing:p.

Reading is good. DO IT.

And i guess you mentioned everything, just what will happen if your only on like 1-2 times a week, but still map make? Kinda like in active but still active.

S

SioxerNic

Well, Btw I forgot to say that I'm European, though I am active at night at 00:00-04:00 GMT so I should be online at the times you are as well :)

W

WDSnav

Reading is good. DO IT.

And i guess you mentioned everything, just what will happen if your only on like 1-2 times a week, but still map make? Kinda like in active but still active.

Well in the case that the clan does get full, only people that have not logged on since like 1-2 months would be the first to be removed unless they gave notice that they would be gone. In the case you described, that would not be any issue.

Also I would like to mention that even if 10 people don't post here, still show up because i've got a bot who can help create the guild and we can do some recruitment at the time if we need to.

W

WDSnav

Clan being made tommorow! We will need more than this to be able to create it so please invite some others to join, thanks. :)

SnoopyLoL

Reaction score
T_T I think I missed it... If there are any left over places for founder I will try out.

W

WDSnav

I don't know much about time zones so you can use a time zone converter to try to figure out the time :/ Snoopy, you didn't miss it, its tommorow at 7pm CST

SnoopyLoL

Reaction score
Goody Goody Gun-Drops!!! YAY. Hmmm... I live near San Fransisco so... It's in four hours?!?! I can't find CST, what is it? I converted it to UTC and it said it's in 4 hours...(2:54 PM)
How about I get a nice designed forum?

But when I converted it to CST6CDT, it said that it was Saturday, March 8, 2008... 8:52

Oh wait, PHEW!!! It's still the morning, ROFLOL... Unless its UTC... But, if it's that big of a difference it's nothing close to central time so i'll go with CST6CDT

W

WDSnav

Its currently 10:11AM here, so maybe that'll help.(look at the post time)

W

WDSnav

I would like to also mention, Mandias(My battle.net name is not WDSnav) will be creating the guild. I posted this to avoid confusion :).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.