RPG help wanted

darkpyro36

Reaction score
lol oops forgot ok i need the instance set up the moster sponing out side of istance is a bit buggy save load need to be updated for save gold and skills not just iteam and lvl and look throw all trigers if u see that in can be done beater then make it work :) but just some one who can do triggers in gui mostly gui cas i have not learnd jass yet so gui so i can learn more gui. i got terrain down also could use someone for unit balancing and making units cas it may start as one hero but there will be many classes to go to and upgrade.
ok i think i got it all

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
I will make spells and simple systems for you if you like. Just PM me and remeber simple. In the pm please give FULL details, and any other info i might need.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
I'll be able to help with terrain in 3.5 weeks. Most people are happy with my work.

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
I might be able to help with artwork / simple models.
PM me if interested.

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Excuse me, but what are YOU going to do? :nuts:
You basicly requested help with everything.

darkpyro36

Reaction score
well ill be doing terrain work and unit-spells/abilitys and working with who das triggers to get the game to do what i need it to do so ill be prity much working side by side with evryone also ill be setting up class and and story also be working on finding the right models to fit map and orginizing everything so that everyone has something to do and that all we work on comes together the only thing i cant help a whole lot with are triggers cas i prity buch a dunce when it comes to them :banghead::p but yah ill be doing as much as i can just trying to spred work out more so map can move along faster:thup:

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yeah man, NINJA and PIRATE classes ... :>

Sad thing there is no DRAGONNINJAPIRATEASSASSIN ... >.<

PS: Just kidding XD Good luck with your map

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.