Help with ability

Zorobay

Reaction score
Hi!

I need help with making an ability just like Cassiopeia's Miasma from LoL: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Cassiopeia_the_Serpent's_Embrace

I've tried to make it with Flame Strike, but:
1. The damage part is easy, it should do 600 damage per second for 10 seconds...but it should also apply a poison on units that leaves the area...
2. It should also slow the units that enters the area...
3. I cant seemt to make the effects very nice. I wanted to use ArcaneTowerAttack special effect, but it is so small that i had to spawn alot of the same effects in the area to cover it, which didnt look to nice.

So, a spell with 400AOE, 600dmg per second, poison 200 dmg per second and slow. How can I do this nicely?

TY!!<3

Smitty

Reaction score
Not everyone plays LoL... might be worth explaining what the spell is actually meant to do.

jnZ

I
Reaction score
1 & 2
Create a dummy unit at the target location.
This dummy unit has the model of a poison puddle and 2 abilities. You will have to adjust the units size so it fits with the 400 AOE.
One is immolation for the damage per second. Set the damage up as you want it and by setting the duration you can achieve the poison effect when a unit leaves the affected area, Furthermore since it is a unit there is noproblem with making the effected area visible.
The second is endurance aura with negative values for the slow effect.

Concerning the effect. Well you would have to fiddle around and try.
I am almost sure that you can find fitting models on the internet. Hiveshop for example.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.