Help with Dialog... please

Valtarian

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm running into some difficulty with my dialog.
I'm trying to set it up like this, a dialog starts up after 1 second of gameplay.

The dialog shows the following:

332a2hf.jpg

Now what I'm looking for is, if someone clicks Normal, then it displays "Hard" as the new text and hard mode settings are taken into effect. Same applies for if someone clicks Hard, then "Extreme" shows up as the new difficulty setting and Extreme Difficulty settings are ran.

For Unlimited, I'm looking for simply a Enabled/Disabled setting. If someone clicks on "disabled" then "Enabled" appears, and unlimited mode settings are ran.

Same rule applies for "Lifesteal"

For "Lives" I'm just looking for it to display either "25" or "50", whereas if someone clicks on "25", then "50" appears as the next option, and 50 lives will be played.

Lastly, the ">>>Done<<<" button. I would like all data that was set on the dialog to be ran accordingly once the done button is pressed.

If someone decides to play on hard mode with unlimited and lifesteal enabled with 25 lives, and sets it up according to the dialog and hits done---I want those modes to be played and text to be displayed to all players informing them of the game modes.

Here is my current initialization trigger for the dialog, I REALLY hope to God someone can help me with this, it's just way convenient for players. Thanks

Trigger:
  • IntDifficulty
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: (|c006969FFPlease wait while |r + ((Name of Player 1 (Red)) + |c006969FF goes through the mode selections.|r))
      • Dialog - Change the title of InitDialog to |c0000cdf9 Winte...
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for InitDialog labelled (|cffff0006Difficulty:|r + Normal)
      • Set NormalMode = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for InitDialog labelled (|cfffaf561Lifesteal:|r + Disabled)
      • Set LifestealDisabled = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for InitDialog labelled (|cff00ff00Unlimited:|r + Disabled)
      • Set UnlimitedDisabled = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for InitDialog labelled (|cff00ffffLives:|r + 25)
      • Set Lives25 = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for InitDialog labelled |cffff8000&gt;&gt;&gt;Done&lt;&lt;...
      • Set Done = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Show InitDialog for Player 1 (Red)
      • Game - Display to (All players) for 10.00 seconds the text: |c0000cdf9Red is ch...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.