Hero Idea Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwedishChef

Reaction score
So my spell and hero idea section wasn't much of a hit since WolfieNoCT started a new one and every started to post there :D. But we still need a hero idea section (which is much cooler than just booring spells :D). So therefore I'm starting the hero idea section.

On the hero & spell idea section i had i also posted some usefull links to guides about mui, jass and other stuff. Do you want it here also??

I will create links to the recommeded hero's when i get some more ideas.

Layout

Headline - Name of your hero

History:

Model: For example Arthas
(Optional: picture of the hero, good if you use custom models)

Primary attribute: Strength/Agility/Intelligence

Attributes:
Agi + agi gain
Str + str gain
Int + int gain

Range: Melee or ranged (how long range)

Optional:
Movementspeed
Attackspeed

Name of Spell x (passive/active/autocast...)
Icon:....... (if you want to use custom you can upload the icon)

Description of spell and maby background to it if you like

Level 1 -Description of spell level 1
Level 2 - Description of spell level 2
Level 3 -Description of spell level 3

Optional:
*Upload a map with your hero here: Tutorials and Resources and then give direct link to it in your post. (If you copy over a hero or spell from an uploaded map it is highly recommeded that you credit them if nothing else is said.)

If you want the link to be as text (as above) and not just an like "http://www.thehelper.net" you first mark the text you like to have as an link (tutorials and resources above) and then click 'insert link'. Now a window will open were you simply insert the link.

*Upload pictures of your hero or spells

How do you want people to credit you?? Credits on map or just a good old thank you:p. It's your choice

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Why is everything in a different quote box?
Please provide a no-parse version of the layout also.
And telling people to beg for +rep is, :nuts: (For lack of words) .

Also, why tell peope, to upload a map with all the spells?
They should post it in Tutorials and Resources.

The introduction needs a layout.
And smilie's don't look very 'professional'.

Just my two cents.
Good luck with the thread.

SwedishChef

Reaction score
Why is everything in a different quote box?
Please provide a no-parse version of the layout also.
And telling people to beg for +rep is, :nuts: (For lack of words) .

Also, why tell peope, to upload a map with all the spells?
They should post it in Tutorials and Resources.

The introduction needs a layout.
And smilie's don't look very 'professional'.

Just my two cents.
Good luck with the thread.

*Easier to see if it is in different boxes??? At least i think so.
*No-parse?? Dont kno what that is. (what going to write smiley here but it wont look very proffesional)
*I will remove that then...
*Introduction for the hero's???

Forgot the resource... i will change so that they can post link to their hero ;)

Thanks for the comments

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
I know this is of topic but ask a administrator/moderator to move the good hero ideas from the other one to this one

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
Or you could just quote them... copy the quote that it would have you post after hitting quote, and paste it in here so you wouldn't have to bug a mod 0.o.

Grags_1977

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hero Name: Me
Primary attribute: ALL
Range: ALL
Spell1: Fury paw. Bitch slap the enemy causing 100 damage and another 100 facial sting damage over 10 seconds
Spell2: Ring sting. Force your enemy to eat a vindaloo with 90 chillis.
Spell3: w00t. Gives 100% chance that your next weapon swing will kill everything in the map, and every other map worldwide.

Was going to upload but still working on spell 3.

:D

Grags_1977

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hm i will report the post and give you -rep if you dont change that post into something usefull
Quit ya wingin ya lil brat. Read it with an open mind. Spell 1 and spell 2 arn't that far from a good idea. And stick ya rep rubbish up lil brown eye, cause I honestly couldn't care less about the rep system. I come here to get help from others and try to give some back as I go. If you want to be taken seriously don't say stupid stuff like suggesting people ask for rep (like wolf pointed out)

"Good look with the thread"

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Quit ya wingin ya lil brat. Read it with an open mind. Spell 1 and spell 2 arn't that far from a good idea. And stick ya rep rubbish up lil brown eye, cause I honestly couldn't care less about the rep system. I come here to get help from others and try to give some back as I go. If you want to be taken seriously don't say stupid stuff like suggesting people ask for rep (like wolf pointed out)

"Good look with the thread"

If you want to be taken seriously, try keeping your reputation in the green area and start using proper language and contributing serious ideas.

GetTriggerUnit-

DogEntrepreneur
Reaction score
If you want people to use ur codes you this.

[noparse] [noparse][/noparse] [/noparse] Then type what ever in.

Hironic, I use noparse in a noparse Omg!!

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
>Do you want it here also??
For the tutorials, you should if you want to.

If you want I'll redesign the whole thread into something decent and non-parse. I ran out of ideas with WolfieNoCT's thread (man I need to recharge my brain!:eek:) sorry, maybe soon. So all I can do now is to act as a random thread redesigner around the forums, because I've quit WE recently. Just give me a Visitor Message (you don't need to submit the thread to me), then I'll give the pastebin link to this exact post.

EDIT: This is the link to the redesigned thread layout. If there is a change needed, don't hesitate to tell me about it.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I really don't like this kind of idea threads, because they're hard to maintain, and I find the spell one is sufficient enough.

Just pick your spells from there and compile your hero based on the choice made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.