Hero Ideas Hero

Reaction score
Hello guys i am making a hero wich deals random number of damage and stuns random nunber of seconds.

I actually have these 2 skills , aoe stun and aoe damage but wich could be his third and ultimate skill?

Please something really cool :D

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
A wind walk and when deals damage he slows enemies. And for ultimate ability do a passive witch increases his moving and attack speed for every second he does not get damage with a limit of course, when he gets damage the effect will last for 4 seconds.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Name: Chaos Bolt
Type: Instant, Offensive
Targets: Enemies
Description: Unleashes a bolt of energy that flies in a random direction, and deals a random amount of damage to the first enemy it hits. A random amount of damage is also dealt to enemies in a random area around the struck enemy.

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Russian Roulette (ulti)
Marks a target and another random nearby enemy. After a specific (or random, your choice) amount of seconds (would be cool with a visible countdown), one of them (randomly picked) dies and the other one is stunned for a short period of time.

Amn

Reaction score
ok i have one for ultimate
this hero can't get killed like common heroes
his life varies from min to max. constantly. if you want to kill him, you have to focus him and attack him fast when his life is low before he starts to regenerate again.
Takes 4 seconds to regenerate from min to max life and backwards. plus 3 seconds delay when it reaches max or min health.
The ability level increases minimum life for the ability, /100/150/200 minimum life.

can u do that? xD

Reaction score
Russian Roulette (ulti)
Marks a target and another random nearby enemy. After a specific (or random, your choice) amount of seconds (would be cool with a visible countdown), one of them (randomly picked) dies and the other one is stunned for a short period of time.

Nice idea name it actually gave me the idea of give the hero a chance to die for kill an enemy hero. It is thank to you coz russian roulette gave me this idea thank you + rep

merlinds

Reaction score
You must handle instant kill carefouly, it can unbalance your map, depending on your dying consecuences.

Reaction score
You must handle instant kill carefouly, it can unbalance your map, depending on your dying consecuences.

Dont worry my map is a hero defense map it will kill enemy hero and he will respawn fast, thank you for the warn.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
Blind Luck:
Description: The hero affects himself and a random ammount of units in a random range with random positive or negative effects: movespeed %, attack speed %, damage flat ammount, armor flat ammount, deals a flat damage or heals a flat ammount, changes sight range a % and any other stats you can think of.
Level up stats: Every rank should increase the positive effect ratios on allies and the negative ratios on enemies starting even 50/50 until it becomes 100/0 and 0/100 for allies/enemies

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.