[Hero Ideas] Marines

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Well, i am currently editing a map (only keeping terrain and some ideas) and re-doing everything (triggers, object editor, etc.). I need hero ideas!
It is a resident evil map. (If you get tired of these, oh well) And i need help for ideas for abilities for the following "classes"

Combat Engineer - Makes ammo and weapons for other class from items.
[Make Ammo] - Uses Energy(Mana) and Gunpowder(Item) to make clips(ammo) for use. (Number of energy cost reduced by level. Clips amount increases per level)
[Make Turret] - Makes a turret (tower) to protect a spot. Turret can be turned off so it doesn't attack and just spy. (Energy cost and cooldown decrease per level)

Mission Operator - Stealthy, and quick at taking out enemies.
[Stealth] - Uses caution to walk through zombies, without being hit. (Based off banish. Duration and Speed increase per level)
[Item Locater] - Pings X number of items nearby. (Number of items and radius increases per level)

Demolitions Expert
- Does a lot of damage, good against big waves and bosses.
[Bomb] - Plants a bomb on the ground to be remotely detonated. (Cooldown and energy cost decrease per level. Damage increases per level)
[Air strike] - Commands a satellite to shoot a missile to the targeted location. (Cooldown decreases per level. Damage increases per level)

Flamethrower - Uses a flamethrower, has some splash damage.
[Flame Burst] - Shoots a wave of fire damage units in a cone-radius (Flame Breath) Damage and (length increase per level)
[Molotov] - Shoots a bottle that can ignite and burn enemies for a period of time. (Damage and range increase per level)
[Burn] - Every hit burns an enemy, causing it to take damage over time. (Duration, and damage per seconds increase per level)

Medic - Heals allies. Cures injuries.
[Heal] - Restores Health (Cooldown and Energy cost decrease per level. Amount healed increase per level)
[Cure] - Heals injuries, and/or restores a small amount of health (Types of injuries (Broken Bone, Toxic, etc.) are added per level. Amount of health increases per level)
[Generator] - Duplicates Energy and restores energy to self, or an allied. (Energy cost decreased per level. Energy restored increase per level)

Scout - Scouts :p
[Camera] - Creates a camera that can spy on enemys and places. Camera isn't attacked directly (only by AoE attacks, or abilities) Camera loses connection after a while. (Duration of camera and Defense/Health increase per level. Cooldown decreases per level)
[MicroChip] - Installs a microchip that allows the marines to see the location of the target. (Duration of microship increases per level. Cooldown Decreases per level)

Sniper - Shoots from far away, doing a lot of damage.
[Improved Scope] Increases sight, and attack range.
[Good Aiming] - Gives a small percent to do headshots, 1-hit killing enemies. Does not work on certain type of enemies (Ex. Bosses)
[Patience] - Aims calmly to do bonus damage. (Takes 5 seconds to shoot, dealing massive damage. Casting time decrease per level. Damage increases per level)

Squad Leader - Mainly the aura guy, leads the squad.
[Leadership] - Increases sight of nearby units (Sight radius increase per level)
[Discipline] - Increases damage of nearby units
[Training] - Decreases reload time of all marines

Any new classes are welcome too :D
I would like all the abilities to be unique. Yes, i give credit for the ideas :D (+rep too!)
I already have some ideas down, but not enough :p

Juliano

Reaction score
what about a guy with machine gun?chain gun?minigun? call how u want

Chaingunner

Frenzy:
Attacks and reloads even faster for a period of time?
<<Name requested>>
Places the weapon on the ground, gaining aim but don't moving?(base on defend)
Rapid Reload
A special ability that instantly reloads the weapon, but has a big cooldown(something like 60)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.