Hero Ideas

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Thought maybe I'll need help from you guys, for these spells.

Basically I'm looking for creative and cool spells. It's used for some sort of a 3rd person camera game, where the mouse is totally not involved. So it's up to you to decide whichever way you want to target the units, or simply just damaging an area in front of the unit.

Themes would be any, and every. I will have the 4 basic classes, Ranged magical, Melee Magical, Ranged physical and melee Physical. All elements or themes will be fine.

It's not a PVP game, so more PVE skills please :)

P.S. You don't have to submit a whole pack, or a whole hero, even just a spell will do. Reputation to those who deserve it :)

xkid4ditya

Reaction score
I have alot of hero idea but long post is not my style, so i'll just write one hero idea.

Elemental Master: [Ranged Magical]
a Hero that expert on manipulating elements.

Fire Element: [Cast type is up to you]
Dealing Damage over time to the target, have Fire Weakness debuff. Fire Element weak agains Ice element and deal double damage to target.
[level 1] : 20 DoT Last 5 second.
[level 2] : 30 DoT Last 6 second.
and so on.

Ice Element: [Cast type is up to you]
Dealing damage and freeze enemy AS and MS, have Ice Weakness debuff. Ice Element weak agains Earth and deal double damage to target.
[level 1] : 100 damage and freeze 5% AS MS last 2 second.
[level 2] : 150 damage and freeze 10% AS MS last 2.25 second.
and so on.

Earth Element: [Cast type is up to you]
Dealing damage and stun enemy, have Earth Weakness debuff. Earth Element weak agains Fire and deal double damage to target.
[level 1] : 75 damage and stun for 0.5 second.
[level 2] : 150 damage and stun for 0.75 second.
and so on.

Rainbow Element: [Cast type is up to you]
Cast random element, Fire, Ice and Earth and gives debuff to enemy. The debuff have the same debuff that elements has.
[level 1] : Has 30 second cooldown.
[level 2] : Has 20 second cooldown.
[level 3] : Has 10 second cooldown.

Now time the description how to use the hero.
Fire -> Earth -> Ice -> Fire and so on....
every unit get hit by those spell which is Fire, Ice and Earth, they'll get the debuff. Each debuff has different weaknees, if the weaknees get hit by correct spell, then the damage will doubled.

I think its a long post:p but no matter, the thread theme is Hero idea, it should be more spesific about the hero, right.?:D
I've alot of idea if you need more, i'll glad to help:)

Hope usefull;)
and sorry my bad english:D

skyblader

Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time. I'll be needing more ideas... Actually, I'm thinking more about the effects and eye candy more than what the spell actually does. It's actually quite boring. More so like how the spells will target the enemies, and how the missiles and effects will travel. I'm thinking of making an ice element based spell that fires two ice bolts in an arc on both sides, ending up in the same end point which is roughly 700 distance from the position of the hero towards the facing angle of the hero, dealing damage and freezing enemies in a 300 AOE from that point. Something like that.

imakunee

Reaction score
Maybe you could do a lock on spell. Like, you fire a missile (or just target, so no skill-shot involved) that locks onto the point or unit hit. Then for so many seconds or until you re-lock on your missiles will home in on that point. Could make them curve over in that direction slowly rather than instantly just go that way.

skyblader

Reaction score
Maybe you could do a lock on spell. Like, you fire a missile (or just target, so no skill-shot involved) that locks onto the point or unit hit. Then for so many seconds or until you re-lock on your missiles will home in on that point. Could make them curve over in that direction slowly rather than instantly just go that way.

Hmmm. I could use that.

xkid4ditya

Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time. I'll be needing more ideas... Actually, I'm thinking more about the effects and eye candy more than what the spell actually does. It's actually quite boring. More so like how the spells will target the enemies, and how the missiles and effects will travel. I'm thinking of making an ice element based spell that fires two ice bolts in an arc on both sides, ending up in the same end point which is roughly 700 distance from the position of the hero towards the facing angle of the hero, dealing damage and freezing enemies in a 300 AOE from that point. Something like that.

Oh.. so that what you want..icic:)

Well at least you give us an example of your finishd hero, so we can give you an idea with correct order or discribe more spesific on your thread what the hero should be. We'll help you easily if you give us the spesific or correct information.

sorry my bad english:p

skyblader

Reaction score
Actually, the heroes are only just shells. The abilities, define the heroes, so the abilities that you suggest will actually create the hero, if you get what I'm saying.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
are you working on your own rpg? because im creating one myself and if you would like you can check it out, i was hoping for something with a 3rd person up close mode more like wow too but i wasnt gonna remove the mouse, perhaps we could work together, but heres my idea...

soulstealer

Torment Soul:
Passive: Every time a nearby enemy dies you have a chance to successfully enslave his soul before it goes on to the nether world
Active:channeled, deals damage over time to your target and one nearby enemy will have empathy for his target taking half of the damage, if either target dies while under the affect their soul is enslaved by the soulstealer (these follow the soulstealer around and can be used to deal bonus damage or have added affects for his abilities)

Soul Usage (Activateable; no cost/cd):
Active: Souls can not be created unless you have none already, however, your abilities are empowered.
Inactive: Reduces the Cooldown of Torment Soul to 0 (so it can be spammed to take souls)

Combustion: Rips a units soul from his body puncturing its physical body
Soul Usage Inactive: deals damage and causes its target to take increased damage from all sources for 5 seconds, then his soul forceably re-enters his body dealing equal damage again.
Soul Usage Active: inactive effects plus the units expelled soul now condenses around nearby units dealing damage over 5 seconds. if only one target is available the soul targets only this target dealing double the damage over time.

Implosion: Crushes a targets soul
Soul Use Inactive: instantly deals damage damage to the target and double damage to all nearby targets affected by combustion
Soul Use Active: this ability refreshes your cooldowns if this affect has not been triggered in the last 20 seconds, and slows all units damage is dealt to by 50%

Agonizing Scream: Makes souls near you react to your voice accordingly (2-5 minute cd or w/e u think is best)
Soul use Inactive: 10 nearby souls hear your cry and are forced to come to your aid
Soul Use Active: sends out your current souls to fight enemies for their bodies, during this 4 second duration the enemies will take damage and their bodies will wander aimlessly not attacking as their souls fight each other for dominion, there is a 5% chance that enemies (not bosses or elites) will become uncontrollable but fight for you for 10 seconds, they will deal high damage and high threat and die after the duration runs out (credit for death given to the soulstealer)
this spell would be more of a must that gives a reason to need a soulstealer for ceartain dungeons etc, make a few bosses where it spams adds for a few seconds so this would mean the difference between being able and not being able to kill enemies.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.