Hero sight range after revived

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score
I ran into this bug, please have a look at this trigger:

Trigger:
  • Test Instant Revive
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing a as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Kill Lich 0000 <gen>
      • Hero - Instantly revive Lich 0000 <gen> at (Position of Lich 0000 <gen>), Show revival graphics

as you can see, I kill the Lich and revive him right after that
this Lich now has his day sight range reduced, I don't know what is the exact value but it's not 1800
you won't see the change at first, type lightsout (to turn day into night) and riseandshine (to turn night into day) and you can see, the Lich's sight range is not 1800

anyone know about this? :(
thanks for reading.

Molehole

Reaction score
Isn't there "set hero sight range" or something like that in triggers? You might use that one.

Juno**

Reaction score
maybe you can add a wait action in the middle of kill and revive? ( i'm just guessing here )

Xan_Kriegor

I can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
maybe you can add a wait action in the middle of kill and revive? ( i'm just guessing here )
I believe this is the true issue here. If I remember correctly, reviving a hero immediately after death is what produces this glitch. I'm not sure if there is a flat amount of wait time that you need or if it's dependent on the unit's death animation timer, but I believe that if you wait a couple seconds this should get rid of the problem.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.