Hiding train ability?

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
is there a way to hide an ability from training?

for exemple, i got a hero and this hero has the ability "ability X". "Ability X" has 5 levels but u can only train the ability up to level 3 after that it will be hidden so u can't choose it for higher levels. to access lvl 4 and lvl 5 u need an item that will increase the level of the ability.

if this is impossible then it would be fine if u knew a way of setting the required lvl of the hero to learn the ability. it wouldn't look as good but it would do the trick.

i apreaciate any help.
//Grymlax

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Well, first off you can't use html code in thread names.

I think you would need to set level requirements, or other techtree requiresments (if possible, like you would do with upgrades)

but I don't think you can, so you might want to trigger it. But I don't know how exactly... I think you can increase abilities with triggers.

V

Vesper

Detect, when the hero learns the 'last' allowed level for the spell, e.g 3, and set the hero's custom value to it. After that, remove the ability.

When the hero acquires the specific item, add the ability back to the unit, and set the level of that ability to custom value of the triggering hero.

Though, knowing the limit is 3, you can skip the custom value part and add the ability back and set the level for it to 3 directly.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.