Sci/Tech HOAX - All European newborn Babies will be Microchipped from May 2014 - HOAX

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Yeah I know the steps, but it's a lot easier to type 13*23 than it is to actually think. You're always bitching about wasted CPU cycles; I bitch about wasted brain cycles. I imagine they work somewhat similarly.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think you know the steps. Be honest, you are an american, you dont know anything about math.

Eyonix

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
No, it wouldn't, because big brother's associates would be suppressing any stories that would jeopardise the plan. It's the only way they can successfully implement it, by keeping really quiet until it becomes too big of an issue to handle anymore, and people just blindly accept it.

Yeah I know the US Government does shit like that so I would imagine that other countries do the same thing, it all comes down to who can get to world domination first......You can all laugh and call me a conspiracy theorist if you'd like.... but I am telling you if people would quit being so blind they would see it, but we are all basically being treated like robots.... they are trying to program your brain through the media and shit and its working. Bottom line humans, especially Americans are ignorant.... Kinda sad that's coming from an American though lol

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Walking contradictions are oxymoronically self degrading.

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yeah I know the US Government does shit like that so I would imagine that other countries do the same thing, it all comes down to who can get to world domination first......

Nah man, governments have too many people competing for power and not enough money to go around - they're just there to maintain order in the masses. It's those super select few that possess the vast majority of wealth that exists in our world that are actually calling the shots. Governments are practically puppets to the super-wealthy puppeteers.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.