home page

Vexorian

Why no custom sig?
Reaction score
this has happened to me already 3 times, everytime I enter the site on Firefox the home page is misteriously slow, it doesn't load slowly but scrolling is really slow.

Also could you make the links there to target the current browser so it doesn't open more windows when you click on them?

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Vexorian said:
Also could you make the links there to target the current browser so it doesn't open more windows when you click on them?

That's from your browser's settings. You can change that in the Options Manager.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Vexorian said:
this has happened to me already 3 times, everytime I enter the site on Firefox the home page is misteriously slow, it doesn't load slowly but scrolling is really slow.

Were having a problem here. The link menus on the entire site are included.

And with the ammount of spiders & page views hitting us, the actual file is exceeding is maximum connections.

Now it could be SLOW AS BALLS because it has a server timeout value, so it is sitting there waiting for that menu.

We are working on that too I suppose. The navbar is getting re-written soon, but that doesn't stop the spiders.

Since it is an include, we can't 'not index' it either - its part of every page.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.