Model Hooked Peasant

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
BABA.jpg

First model I submitted online. Hope you like it ;)
This is meant to be a DOODAD model. It has one animation, "Stand first"

It uses the meatwagon texture and a altered villager texture that i made.
Instructions on how to import are in the readme.

Plz give credit!

-------------UPDATES---------------------------------
V1.1 Made the chain 3D and fixed a problem with the chain not being connected in one area.
V1.2 Made chain longer, Hook curve up more, Blood at back of head, squished the MDX in the MDX squisher, Compressed BLP.

Attachments

• Hooked Peasant.zip
    135.6 KB · Views: 537

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
There is one problem theres a link in the chain thats not connected and sort of comes apart when its animating. I have no idea how to fix it! lol. So if someone could tell me that'd be great.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
I dont have a need for this but i must use it its amazing (up close) it might not be too good from a distance though.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
I completly agree. Far away you can't see the gory details properly. But, thats fine with me. This would be great in Cinematics and thats why I made it..for my cine.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Nice. At the end though, the hook should be bloody because it went through the mouth. Also, the back of the head should be bloody because it is where the hook went through.

Other than that, awesome mod. :D

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
mmk looks like I gotta update picture, make hook curve up alittle, try to make blood at back of head, try to lower poly count, make chain longer.

There is blood on the tip of the hook!! And the hook has blood stains on it!

The poly count is currently 434 I think.

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
do you allways have to be that brutal ;D?
nice work, anyway

I'm looking forward to your cinematics!

greets Serra

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Updated again

V1.2 Made chain longer, Hook curve up more, Blood at back of head, squished the MDX in the MDX squisher, Compressed BLP.

do you allways have to be that brutal ;D?
nice work, anyway

I'm looking forward to your cinematics!

greets Serra
No, not always but I like brutality. And I'm trying to include lots of brutal (Kick ass) parts in cine..

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
If you could open up his hand, instead of having it in a fist, that'd be better I think. :)

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
What would really be awesome is if you have a birth animation that just has the man standing then the chain impales him right in the back of the head. But erm.. That would be hard. You would have to remake the model but I think you can texture animate for the gore and blood and w/e. I dunno. :p

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
What would really be awesome is if you have a birth animation that just has the man standing then the chain impales him right in the back of the head. But erm.. That would be hard. You would have to remake the model but I think you can texture animate for the gore and blood and w/e. I dunno. :p

I think for the birth animation, it should just come from out of the sky ^_^.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
What would really be awesome is if you have a birth animation that just has the man standing then the chain impales him right in the back of the head. But erm.. That would be hard. You would have to remake the model but I think you can texture animate for the gore and blood and w/e. I dunno.

Its just a simple doodad model, I have no intention of "over doing it". I see no need for it. Besides It would be really hard for me to do that.

Yea his hand should be open, but I'm to lazy to go back and redo it again. I made the arms hang closer to the body and feet tilt down already.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.