how about item ideas? xD

soulmaka

Reaction score
ok, I'm nearly done with my hero ideas, if you want to help here's the thread >> http://www.thehelper.net/forums/sho...lities-Ideas-for-my-Heroes-and-Hero-Ideas..-D

now for the item ideas, can anybody provide me an idea? i don't care how many ideas you give.. :)

I'm done with the common weapons shop, powerup shop, potions shop..

I'm currently doing this shop:

Rare Weapons Shop
and these are my first 2 items, i think you should base it from here on how strong my rare weapons are. :)
Items:
Bracer of the Legendary Monk
+75 Strength & 3500 Hit Points
Staff of the Undead
+120 Int, 1200 Mana & Mana Regeneration.
---------------------------------------------------------------
those are the items, powerful ain't it? xD Can anybody provide me any rare weapon item ideas? xD

keychup

Reaction score
Death Orb
Increases all attributes by 5.
Additionally, it can be activated to boost your attack by 50%, but you take damage equal to 30% the damage you dealt. (Think Vampiric Potion with negative lifesteal. I haven't tried it yet but it might work.)

soulmaka

Reaction score
Death Orb
Increases all attributes by 5.
Additionally, it can be activated to boost your attack by 50%, but you take damage equal to 30% the damage you dealt. (Think Vampiric Potion with negative lifesteal. I haven't tried it yet but it might work.)

have you seen the base items I have? I'll just have to make this +50 all stats xD.. anyways great help!! :) another Idea + rep to keycup & B0ndo

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
How about these? 11 ideas :D.

Scepter of Disruption
+50 Intelligence, +300 mana and +40% MP regen
Disruption (Active) - Steals 300 mana from a target and silences it for 7 seconds. In this period, the target's mana will not increase, either through regeneration or mana restoring spells, but can be reduced.

Frigid Gauntlets
+25 damage and +15% attack speed
Frostbite (Passive) - Every attack slows the target by 15%. If the target has less than 10% of its max HP after the attack, it is frozen in a layer of ice, preventing it from moving and dealing 1% of its max HP in damage every second, but reducing damage taken from attacks by 80%.
Chilling Blast (Active) - Looses a wave of cold energy towards a target point, dealing 300 damage to units that contact it and freezing them to the spot for 2 seconds.

Pyromanic Robe
+45 damage, +8 armor and +30% movement speed
Incinerate (Passive) - The bearer and enemies around it lose 1% of their max HP every second.
Flames of Rage (Passive) - Every attack deals 10 bonus damage, and another 10 bonus damage for every 1% health the bearer has lost.

Luminous Sphere
+15 all attributes
Iridescence (Passive) - The bearer and allies around it have 50% increased HP and MP regen. Every attack will blind the target, causing it to miss on 40% of attacks for 3 seconds.
Radiant Ray (Active) - Releases a bright ray of light in front of the caster, dealing 250 damage to enemies and healing allies for the same amount. Enemies are blinded by the light, and will miss on 80% of their attacks for 5 seconds.

Shard of Lightning
+20% attack and movement speed
Static (Passive) - Every attack has a 40% chance to release a mild wave of electricity upon impact, dealing 40 damage to the target and units around it.
Thunderstrike (Active) - Releases a powerful bolt of lightning at a target, dealing 450 damage and stunning for 2 seconds. Enemies around the target take 250 damage, but are not stunned.

Granite Shield
+10 armor and +30% magic resistance
Fortification (Passive) - Allies around the bearer have 5 bonus armor and 25% bonus magic resistance.
Solidify (Active) - Grants the bearer a bonus of 25 armor and 70% magic resistance for 4 seconds. Additionally, all damage taken is further reduced by 40%.

Mooncrystal
+7 armor, +5 HP regen and +40% MP regen
Moonlight (Passive) - Allies around the bearer have 4 bonus armor and HP regen.
Lunar Beam (Active) - Looses a beam of moonlight at a target point. Deals 150(350) damage to enemies and restores the same amount (50% more) in HP and MP to allies, and increases/decreases their armor by 3(6). Effects are improved at night, with values in brackets.

Vampiric Cloak
Lifeblood (Passive) - Each attack regenerates 1% of the bearer's max HP, and deals half this amount in damage to the target.
Night Hunter (Passive) - Only active at night. The bearer gains 35 damage, 6 armor, 5 HP regen per second and 50% attack and movement speed.

Heavenly Blade
+40 all attributes, +30 damage and +20% attack speed
Angel's Grace (Passive) - Allies around the bearer gain 15 bonus damage and regenerate 3% of their max HP every 2 seconds. Enemies have the inverse of this effect, reducing their damage by 15 and taking 3% of their max HP in damage every 2 seconds.
Holy Light (Active) - Calls down rays of light from the heavens. Deals 50 damage to enemies and restores the same amount to allies every second for 10 seconds while channeling.

Demonic Helm
+40 all attributes, +6 armor and +10% movement speed
Unholy Presence (Passive) - All nearby allies have 5 bonus armor and will regain 15% of the damage they deal to enemies. Enemies have the inverse of this effect, losing 5 armor and taking 15% of the damage they deal.
Reaper's Request (Toggled) - When activated, the bearer loses 50% of its max HP, gaining 50 damage, 20% attack speed and regenerating 80% of the damage it deals.

Orb of Souls
+20 all attributes
Possession (Passive) - Whenever a unit dies nearby, this item gains a charge if it is an enemy, and loses a charge if it is an ally. Each charge gives 3 damage and 0.5 HP/MP regen per second. Maximum of 20 charges.
Absorption (Active) - The bearer gains 5 damage, 1 armor and 5% lifesteal for 1 second. These effects are multiplied by the number of charges in the item, which are consumed after use.

soulmaka

Reaction score
How about these? 11 ideas :D.

Scepter of Disruption
+50 Intelligence, +300 mana and +40% MP regen
Disruption (Active) - Steals 300 mana from a target and silences it for 7 seconds. In this period, the target's mana will not increase, either through regeneration or mana restoring spells, but can be reduced.

Frigid Gauntlets
+25 damage and +15% attack speed
Frostbite (Passive) - Every attack slows the target by 15%. If the target has less than 10% of its max HP after the attack, it is frozen in a layer of ice, preventing it from moving and dealing 1% of its max HP in damage every second, but reducing damage taken from attacks by 80%.
Chilling Blast (Active) - Looses a wave of cold energy towards a target point, dealing 300 damage to units that contact it and freezing them to the spot for 2 seconds.

Pyromanic Robe
+45 damage, +8 armor and +30% movement speed
Incinerate (Passive) - The bearer and enemies around it lose 1% of their max HP every second.
Flames of Rage (Passive) - Every attack deals 10 bonus damage, and another 10 bonus damage for every 1% health the bearer has lost.

Luminous Sphere
+15 all attributes
Iridescence (Passive) - The bearer and allies around it have 50% increased HP and MP regen. Every attack will blind the target, causing it to miss on 40% of attacks for 3 seconds.
Radiant Ray (Active) - Releases a bright ray of light in front of the caster, dealing 250 damage to enemies and healing allies for the same amount. Enemies are blinded by the light, and will miss on 80% of their attacks for 5 seconds.

Shard of Lightning
+20% attack and movement speed
Static (Passive) - Every attack has a 40% chance to release a mild wave of electricity upon impact, dealing 40 damage to the target and units around it.
Thunderstrike (Active) - Releases a powerful bolt of lightning at a target, dealing 450 damage and stunning for 2 seconds. Enemies around the target take 250 damage, but are not stunned.

Granite Shield
+10 armor and +30% magic resistance
Fortification (Passive) - Allies around the bearer have 5 bonus armor and 25% bonus magic resistance.
Solidify (Active) - Grants the bearer a bonus of 25 armor and 70% magic resistance for 4 seconds. Additionally, all damage taken is further reduced by 40%.

Mooncrystal
+7 armor, +5 HP regen and +40% MP regen
Moonlight (Passive) - Allies around the bearer have 4 bonus armor and HP regen.
Lunar Beam (Active) - Looses a beam of moonlight at a target point. Deals 150(350) damage to enemies and restores the same amount (50% more) in HP and MP to allies, and increases/decreases their armor by 3(6). Effects are improved at night, with values in brackets.

Vampiric Cloak
Lifeblood (Passive) - Each attack regenerates 1% of the bearer's max HP, and deals half this amount in damage to the target.
Night Hunter (Passive) - Only active at night. The bearer gains 35 damage, 6 armor, 5 HP regen per second and 50% attack and movement speed.

Heavenly Blade
+40 all attributes, +30 damage and +20% attack speed
Angel's Grace (Passive) - Allies around the bearer gain 15 bonus damage and regenerate 3% of their max HP every 2 seconds. Enemies have the inverse of this effect, reducing their damage by 15 and taking 3% of their max HP in damage every 2 seconds.
Holy Light (Active) - Calls down rays of light from the heavens. Deals 50 damage to enemies and restores the same amount to allies every second for 10 seconds while channeling.

Demonic Helm
+40 all attributes, +6 armor and +10% movement speed
Unholy Presence (Passive) - All nearby allies have 5 bonus armor and will regain 15% of the damage they deal to enemies. Enemies have the inverse of this effect, losing 5 armor and taking 15% of the damage they deal.
Reaper's Request (Toggled) - When activated, the bearer loses 50% of its max HP, gaining 50 damage, 20% attack speed and regenerating 80% of the damage it deals.

Orb of Souls
+20 all attributes
Possession (Passive) - Whenever a unit dies nearby, this item gains a charge if it is an enemy, and loses a charge if it is an ally. Each charge gives 3 damage and 0.5 HP/MP regen per second. Maximum of 20 charges.
Absorption (Active) - The bearer gains 5 damage, 1 armor and 5% lifesteal for 1 second. These effects are multiplied by the number of charges in the item, which are consumed after use.

OMG.. O_O that's a lot dude!! thank you so much!! HAHA!! :D +rep

KaerfNomekop

Reaction score
I wouuld have replied much earlier, but after typing for a full hour, I got logged out. When I got back, the entire wall of text was gone. Being so tired, I went to sleep and retyped it the next morning :D.

soulmaka

Reaction score
I wouuld have replied much earlier, but after typing for a full hour, I got logged out. When I got back, the entire wall of text was gone. Being so tired, I went to sleep and retyped it the next morning :D.

no way?! haha, then I must add more rep to you for the hard work dude.. :)

KaerfNomekop

Reaction score
Here's another few.

Shadow Staff
+45 all attributes
Cover of Darkness (Passive) - Only active at night. The bearer gains a bonus 3 armor and has a 35% chance to evade enemy attacks.
Shadow Bind (Active) - Surrounds a target unit in dark energy, which empowers allies and weakens enemies. Gives a modification of 25 damage, 2 armor, and 20% HP regen for 15 seconds.

Windigo Wand
+30% attack speed and +15 Agility
Windbreaker (Passive) - Every 5 attacks, the bearer becomes invisible, and deals 15 bonus damage on its next attack. This effect lasts 2 seconds.
Tempest (Active) - Every second, a powerful gust of wind erupts from the bearer, pushing nearby enemies 200 distance away from it and dealing 75 damage to them. Lasts 5 seconds.

Talisman of the Sea
+20 all attributes, +15 damage and +10% MP regen
Ocean's Blessing (Passive) - Every 7 seconds, the bearer gains a bonus of 25 damage, 4 armor or 60% attack speed or a 70% chance to evade attacks. This effect lasts 2 seconds.
Tidal Wave (Active) - A blast of water is released around the bearer, causing 150(250) damage to nearby enemies and stunning them for 1(2) second(s). Additionally, all nearby units, friend or foe, are pushed back 200(300) distance. Effects are improved at high tide, with values in brackets.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.