How can i combine 7 items ?

nnieheayp

Reaction score
I made items classification with Power Up. So, my inventory don't show "your inventory is full". I want to combine items same as DotA style. If i have 6 items and when i buy next recipe. They are combine. How can i make that. Plz tell me, i will credit for you.

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well, to combine items, use this trigger:

Trigger:
  • Godlsayer
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Forge <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Triggering unit) has an item of type Godslayer Crossguard) Equal to True
          • ((Triggering unit) has an item of type Godslayer Blade) Equal to True
          • ((Triggering unit) has an item of type Godslayer Hilt) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Godslayer Crossguard)
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Godslayer Blade)
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Godslayer Hilt)
          • Hero - Create Godslayer and give it to (Triggering unit)
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Triggering unit) using Abilities\Spells\Orc\AncestralSpirit\AncestralSpiritCaster.mdl
        • Else - Actions

Now you just have to hope that when you buy the excess item, it is in the units inventory for half a second before it is dropped as the units inventory is full. Otherwise, make two mini recipes using half of your items each. Then combine those two mini recipes into one big recipe (Kind of like the Mekansm Recipe from Dota: Requires you to have made hood of regenertion recipe and Nathreziem Buckler Recipe then combines the two.)

Hope that helped

nnieheayp

Reaction score
Well, to combine items, use this trigger:

Trigger:
  • Godlsayer
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Forge <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Triggering unit) has an item of type Godslayer Crossguard) Equal to True
          • ((Triggering unit) has an item of type Godslayer Blade) Equal to True
          • ((Triggering unit) has an item of type Godslayer Hilt) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Godslayer Crossguard)
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Godslayer Blade)
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Godslayer Hilt)
          • Hero - Create Godslayer and give it to (Triggering unit)
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Triggering unit) using Abilities\Spells\Orc\AncestralSpirit\AncestralSpiritCaster.mdl
        • Else - Actions

Now you just have to hope that when you buy the excess item, it is in the units inventory for half a second before it is dropped as the units inventory is full. Otherwise, make two mini recipes using half of your items each. Then combine those two mini recipes into one big recipe (Kind of like the Mekansm Recipe from Dota: Requires you to have made hood of regenertion recipe and Nathreziem Buckler Recipe then combines the two.)

Hope that helped

I khow that combine system, but i don't want this. I want to combine 7 items, not 2 mini recipe system.

Bird

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
^ Why would your trigger be any different? You simply need to have 6 Items in the IF statement, instead of 3 like in the example above.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
If you want it to work with a powerup, create that powerup, set "use automtically when aqcuired" = true, and "actively used" = true, the give it the ability "penguin squeek" and then use the event "a unit uses an item" and then check if it's ur item.

I say penguin squeek for lol value, and it's an instant cast ability that does absolutely nothing.

nnieheayp

Reaction score
If you want it to work with a powerup, create that powerup, set "use automtically when aqcuired" = true, and "actively used" = true, the give it the ability "penguin squeek" and then use the event "a unit uses an item" and then check if it's ur item.

I say penguin squeek for lol value, and it's an instant cast ability that does absolutely nothing.

I made "use automtically when aqcuired" = true, and "actively used" = true, and then i can't pick up that item. Where i add penguin squeek (item or unit ?) ? If you are not busy, can you show me with sample map, i need that very much. Thz for reply me.

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Don't know why I didn't think of that....

Might be one problem though, If the player buys the recipe without buying everything else, the item will instantly disappear and the will have wasted their money. :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.