How can I learn if I cant open it?

Mindlessbody

Reaction score
How come when I try to open a custom map like Dota in world Editor it always ended up with an error?

"Not enough storage is available to process this command"

How can I learn anything about their triggers like this?:mad:

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Greater maps (Like DotA) usually protect their maps tp keep hackers from changing the maps and publishing them as their own...

Thpugh, for DotA, there are templates which have many triggers from DotA in them, and these aren't protected ;)

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Just a note: Don't ask us to deprotect maps.
'Cause we won't.

Sjaakje

Reaction score
For the triggers on how to make an AoS, there's a Dota Template that was made a long time ago by the greatest forum users of this site, which are now long gone. You can download it very easily by just clicking a SPECIALLY MADE FOR THAT link to the left of these replies, under MPV Maps.

For the spells, there's currently a project going on in the Member's Project about getting all heroes available for public with GUI triggers, that's right, GUI!

So. Do what you want.

egomanyak

Reaction score
If you trying to open dota, and even you open with all gui triggers, any you are newbie, you still will not understand it :) when you know a bit, you can dig for yourself or ask here, friends. do you want someone steal your map ? i dont think so :)

Jinxx

Reaction score
For the triggers on how to make an AoS, there's a Dota Template that was made a long time ago by the greatest forum users of this site, which are now long gone. You can download it very easily by just clicking a SPECIALLY MADE FOR THAT link to the left of these replies, under MPV Maps.
Are you talking about Ryoko's and Acehart's DotA template. If so, what do you mean 'long gone' - both are still active and kicking! :) If you had some other template in mind, could you please post the link to it?

Do people even bother to credit Eul anymore? ;-P
About 80% people think Icefrog is the DotA creator (mostly young kids that got into DotA <2 years ago). Less than 15% credit Guinsoo (who's maps were friggin' terrible! :D). That leaves us with, what, 5% for Eul? Poor Eul, I really feel for him... :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.