How to Heal Creeps in Dungeon after death, help!

CroMoX

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been trying to make a dungeon crawler and I'm stuck on a certain part. Can someone tell me the scripting for this problem please;

When I enter a dungeon by typing -enter, I want to make it if every Hero in the dungeon dies it heals every minion in the dungeon back to full health, so when you come back into the dungeon the creeps are not half health. A good example of this is Twilight's Eve ORPG Final.

Here is the coding I got so far for the -enter part,

Enter Dungeon
Events
Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
Player - Player 4 (Purple) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
Player - Player 5 (Yellow) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
Player - Player 6 (Orange) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
Conditions

Actions
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in Dungeon 1 Teleporter <gen>) and do(Actions)
Loop - Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If -Conditions
(Dungeon 1 Teleporter <gen> contains (Picked Unit)) Equal to True
Then - Actions
Unit - Move (Picked Unit) instantly to (Center of Dungeon 1 Teleport Location <gen>)
Else - Actions
Do Nothing

If I have done the -enter part wrong so that the rest of the scripting I've asked for doesn't work feel free to change my scripting just mention that in the post as well.

Thank you so much for your help. :)

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Creep Restore
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TempUnitGroup = (Units in Dungeon 1 &lt;gen&gt; matching ((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True)))
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Number of units in TempUnitGroup) Equal to 0
        • Then - Actions
          • Set TempUnitGroup2 = (Units in Dungeon 1 &lt;gen&gt; matching (((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to False))
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempUnitGroup2 and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to 100.00%
          • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_TempUnitGroup2)
        • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_TempUnitGroup)

When a unit dies, a check will run to see if there are any living Heroes in the dungeon. If not, the creeps are restored.

Happy

Reaction score
im doing an ORPG like Twilights eve at the moment and i do it this way :

save every hero entering the dungeon in a group and then if a hero dies it got removed from that group. if theres no unit left in the group i create the units already killed and pick every unit in the dungeon and set HP and mana to 100%

CroMoX

Reaction score
I'm having trouble finding this line;

Set TempUnitGroup = (Units in Dungeon 1 <gen> matching ((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True)))

Could you please tell me what trigger it uses, cause I looked in Boolean and all I could do to get close to the code ^above^;

Set TempUnitGroup = (Units in Dungeon 1 <gen> matching (((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to ((Matching Unit) is alive)))

This trigger I just showed doesn't work.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
The condition used is an And condition. When you choose the And condition, it allows you to insert two condition fields.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.