How to make a multiboard like this?

nardretor

Reaction score
I am making a DotA-like map. I am not good in creating multiboards so please, help me in creating a simple multiboard that matches below. Please ignore the icons. That's all. Thanks a lot for whoever creates a multiboard like it.

Please let me know about the variables to be used.

mapsample.png

Aeroblyctos

Reaction score
Just play with the multiboard and you will eventually learn. Multiboards aren't that hard. It's just hardwork, but few hours should make you multiboard.

Good luck.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Hello Nardretor.

If you are new to multiboards, leaderboards, variables or just totaly new to triggers... Do not start with advanced triggers, such as multiboard.
Multiboards require a lot of triggers and you need to completly understand how they work and what colums and colones are.

If you have experience with triggers AND variables, I can teach you how multiboard works if you want to.

And just before you ask: No I won't create the multiboard for you. Create it your self ^^

-iPeez

EDIT:
>Please let me know about the variables to be used.

Whenever you import triggers to the editor, make sure that >File>Preferences>General Then you check the box called "Automatically create unknown variables while pasting trigger data". That will create the variables a trigger/s needs/need if you paste it from an other map.

JAYMC

Reaction score
Thats easy xD

NOTE: A Multiboard is like a table.

This is a table:
Code:
###
###
###
###

Fill only the columns and rows you need.
Code:
#--
-##
###
###
###
#--
#-#
#--
#-#
#-#

#=filled
-=empty

i hope it's usefull

nardretor

Reaction score
Actually, I am good in many kinds of triggers except for multiboard, leaderboard and variables. I'll just wait for a very good man who can post a multiboard that matches what I want.

nardretor

Reaction score
--BUMP--
I tried to make the multiboard that I want. But there are eyes all around the multiboard... There is no progress in kills, deaths... There is no player name appearing...

I really can't make a multiboard. . . .:confused:

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
Cant you just download a DotA template and check the triggers for that one and play around and modify as you wish? :)

Lord Regno

Reaction score
And they don't protect there maps?... I think they do.

I have done one multibord before its are a score multibord on death:
Trigger:
  • Leaderbord
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 5.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for (All players) titled Scores
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Picked player) slot status) Equal to Is playing
              • ((Picked player) controller) Equal to User
            • Then - Actions
              • Leaderboard - Add (Picked player) to (Last created leaderboard) with label (Name of (Picked player)) and value Kills[0]
            • Else - Actions
              • Do nothing
      • Leaderboard - Show (Last created leaderboard)

Now the update:

Trigger:
  • Leaderbord update
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Dying unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Killing unit))) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
      • Leaderboard - Change the value for (Owner of (Killing unit)) in (Last created leaderboard) to Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]
      • Leaderboard - Sort (Last created leaderboard) by Value in Descending order

Change some things that death showings to yourselves, I thank the other person that helped my witch this trigger to...

Lord Regno

Reaction score
He said a DotA Template!! Not the actuall dota!

I thinked it was some DOTA game, that pro are I on dota I play it every day...

Sorry I was posted a leaderbord before... Diden't read exactly everything, its bad that we can't delete our posts and to have one empty is worse.

nardretor

Reaction score
--BUMP--
I successfully created a simple multiboard but...

multiboardproblem.png

I got this problem in my simple multiboard. It goes under the leaderboard for creep kills. Any ideas?

Bagasen

Reaction score
Do you mind sharing that trigger with us? :)

Im making a Multiboard of my own and I do see that you made it, I just wonder how you did :)

Thanks ^^

nardretor

Reaction score
Is that the only way?

Sorry if the multiboard i showed you guys isn't good. I modified it weeks ago... LOLZ

If a hero dies, it turns like that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.