How to remove units at start-up?

Calibrator

Reaction score
When the game first starts, how can i make a trigger so that if someone (player) isnt playing, it will remove their unit? Its a maze map, so i think youll know what i mean. Only one unit per person.

neverbealone

Reaction score
When the game first starts, how can i make a trigger so that if someone (player) isnt playing, it will remove their unit? Its a maze map, so i think youll know what i mean. Only one unit per person.

donno how to post trigger yet but here is map with basic idea

Attachments

• player is playing trigger.w3x
    16.4 KB · Views: 143

Calibrator

Reaction score
to post a trigger, open your editor. above the event of the trigger theres a page looking icon. right click it and do copy as text. then paste the trigger. after that you highlite the text and press the yellow a above where u type. plz show it here.

neverbealone

Reaction score
Untitled Trigger 001
Events
Map initialization
Conditions
Actions
If ((Player 1 (Red) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Do nothing) else do (Unit - Remove Footman 0001 <gen> from the game)

also if you want there unit to be removed when they leave and not just at start up:

Untitled Trigger 002
Events
Player - Player 1 (Red) leaves the game
Conditions
Actions
Unit - Remove Footman 0001 <gen> from the game

also if multiple units:

Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) owned by Player 1 (Red)) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game

PooBucket

Reaction score
Untitled Trigger 001
Events
Map initialization
Conditions
Actions
If ((Player 1 (Red) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Do nothing) else do (Unit - Remove Footman 0001 <gen> from the game)

also if you want there unit to be removed when they leave and not just at start up:

Untitled Trigger 002
Events
Player - Player 1 (Red) leaves the game
Conditions
Actions
Unit - Remove Footman 0001 <gen> from the game

also if multiple units:

Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) owned by Player 1 (Red)) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game

Yep, that's how you put it except also put the GUI tags in. It's got an a shape.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.