I don't know how to fix this stampede bug

nardretor

Reaction score
I have a modified stampede where i used knights as model for it. The area of effect is more than the size of the screen.

Well, when i cast that (i have a dummy casting trigger so it wont be channeling), the knights die on the edge of the area of effect. The blood becomes like this... It's some kinda line of blood.
_______

And, the knights shout when they die, which is the one i hate. Is there a way to get rid of that shouting and blood coming from the knights?

That one i wrote above is not the main issue. When the blood appears on the floor, the models of doodads, destructibles and units around it is sucked, like a vacuum. The models keep on compressing and it makes the map so ugly. What was that? Can i get rid of that?

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Change the model you are using I guess, you could always edit the knight model and remove those death sound or whatever things that make the stampede look ugly. About the blood on the floor, guess it is still caused by the knight model which leaves blood, or is it the effects included in the stampede skill?

MateoSoetsu

Reaction score
I made my own custom version of stampede. It is probably the best way to avoid death animation/sounds. Just create them at the edge of the AoE and order them to run to the end of the other side of the AoE. Make them locusts/invulnerable and make them deal damage to nearby enemy units and then despawn.

Mine works a little different, it creates a portal, and units spawn from the portal and move away from it, and attack the nearest enemy in range and then disappear.

nardretor

Reaction score
No.. the blood is probably from the knights.

How about the bug in the stampede that sucks all models of units around?

and.. can i make the knights do walking animation?

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
No.. the blood is probably from the knights.

How about the bug in the stampede that sucks all models of units around?

and.. can i make the knights do walking animation?

Trigger:
  • Animation - Make (Last Created Unit) play its walk animation

nardretor

Reaction score
Oh no... that aint last created unit man... the knights are units from the stampede-based spell.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
This is not possible if the spell is based of stampede, you would have to trigger the whole stampede, or change the units ^^

MateoSoetsu

Reaction score
Stampede is hard coded you cannot change anything you want to change. Either trigger the spell from scratch or edit the knight model to have its stand animation be its walking animation, and remove its death animation, blood, and death sound.

avalya

Reaction score
I'd rather just edit the knight than trigger the spell myself, but yeah, do whatever you wish, both would work.

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Some Dota Templates have the March of the Machine spell made, just change the robot to a knight.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.