I forgot my vista password

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
So yesterday I changed my password and have since then forgotten it. I dont have a guest account enables. How can I reset it. I burned something called TRK or something like that to a dvd but I dont know how to start it up without logging in. Any help?

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
so download that put it on a cd and then restart my vista with that cd in? Be reminded that I am stuck on the logon page because there is only one account with the password. So no way to logon. Will this still work?

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
It's a live cd, just set your computer to boot CD drive first. It should start the CD, this program wouldn't work if you WERE logged in. You have to not have booted up Vista yet, so this goes as Live Cd.

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
Ok that one you suggested is complicated. The instructions say to install the rest of the vista stuff but the help say I have to purchase it. Im lost as to waht I do next.

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
So I made that cd and booted it and removed the password and it says he password was removed and then I saved and used ctrl alt del to restart and the password is still blank. What happened?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.