I need some great ideas and help

deathwarrior

Reaction score
I am planning on make a new map but there is only one problem. i cant think of any ideas:banghead:.

i am open to to all ideas. in the long run i will be needing somepeople to assist with triggering, and map designing.

i also want something new and fresh. so i want your ideas:thup:

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Make a map where you take a test. Like history and math. It's new and unique.

Sir Gordon

Decent User (I'm as good as you)
Reaction score
First of all you should specify what kind of map would it be.

Initiative isn't bad, but there still lots of map types that can have small initials within.
Is it going to be an AoS? a TD? a Tag map? and so on.
It's up to you to find out what kind of map you're going to make. Unless you provide us with your preferences, you are only going to get a generic kind of help, and defining generic, a void stance.
I can help you with triggering, um, not much with terraining.

If you're looking for "something new and fresh", you should first recognise the "old and rotten". My suggestion is that you test a few maps close to your interest and develop a partial information query about your map. Looking at other maps always help, and no, it's not plagiarism, unless you start using the same concepts without giving proper credits.

All I can tell you for now, good luck with your map.

deathwarrior

Reaction score
Tanks for that Sir Gordon,

i am thinking of creating a maze map useing heros. but to open gates to continue they have to kill other nutral heos.

i would love the help with the triggering, i will be doing most of the terain my self. it is just the triggering that i need lots of help with.

thanks for the feedback:thup:

deathwarrior

Reaction score
Sir gordon how well can u do triggering??

i have a map planed out but first i need to know how complex to make it.

any more i deas are welcome so if u have an idea on spells, map, heros anything i want to hear it.

i am looking for experinced triggerer to do the triggering for the map. if u have a map that u want to show me upload it to this website!! i am also wanting a map to trigger so if u have a map that u want triggered then let me do it.

give me all the feed back u got i can take it. come on everyone i need feedback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thup::thup:OK

Sir Gordon

Decent User (I'm as good as you)
Reaction score
Um, I'm ok at GUI and MUI issues, and I can manage a few JASS.

It sounds rather fishy though, if you wish to cooperate with me we can turn it to PMs...

deathwarrior

Reaction score
Sir Gorden,

i dont know y it sounds fishy.

i know this will sound stupid but wat is PM.

AND I am happy to work with you that is all cool. also what do u think about my idea for a map??

if u have a better one i would love to hear it i am open to anything.

:thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup:

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
if you cant think of an idea for yourself, and have gotten to the point of asking for other peoples ideas then i suggest you take a break from mapping. Go out into the world, that place is like a gold mine for ideas, or play some other games to give you ideas.

Also, if your asking for ideas, dont ask them to help make the map ether (there are cases where the requester dosent do any work whatsoever) if they have an idea and they can trigger or map design i dont see why they woudent be makeing their map on their own without a person putting pressure on them to compleat their work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.