icon disappering ._.

ironfist19

Reaction score
hello, i am having a problem at an icon... in the hero abilities , it's color is all green. I set the icon to deathpact..
once i clicked it / learn it , no icon/ability is in the stop/move/hold position things... how do i solve this problem

Wratox1

Reaction score
maybe you havent set the normal icon in the editor? it should be right under where you put the learn icon

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
what spell did you base it on? most item abiliities don't have an icon, and if you based it on channel you need to set on of the fields in the object editor to visible.

Edit: it shouldn't be anything wrong with your icon. if it was you would see a green icon in it's place and you would still be able to use the spell.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
is it a default or custom icon?

if it is default:

-object editor
-learn icon

(as Wratox1 stated above)

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Im guessing its custom in which case you will need to put the path in correctly. Im not to sure on what your icons path is but just check where you downloaded it.

Happysmiley

Reaction score
Also, if it's a custom icon, I think you need to download and import the "DISBTN" or "Disabled Button" version of the icon if you haven't already.

ironfist19

Reaction score
what spell did you base it on? most item abiliities don't have an icon, and if you based it on channel you need to set on of the fields in the object editor to visible.

Edit: it shouldn't be anything wrong with your icon. if it was you would see a green icon in it's place and you would still be able to use the spell.

i based it on channel spell, yes, Base Order Id : blink , Order String : channel i think... set on of the fields in the object editor to visible??? <-- i can't understand hehe

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
for the ability "channel".

the "Art - Icon - Learn" is set to "None". change that to see it when its under the hero abilities.

and if the icon is disapearing set "Data - Options" to "Visible".

perhaps you mean when the ability is being cast, all the icons are disapearing then change "Data - Disable Other Abilities" to "False".

Edit: oh and if its custom, go to the import editor and go to properties and change the custom path to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTN"the icon's name".blp

hope this helped ironfist19

ironfist19

Reaction score
+rep , my problem was the "Data - Options" to "visible", mine was none.. ._. thx

for the ability "channel".

the "Art - Icon - Learn" is set to "None". change that to see it when its under the hero abilities.

and if the icon is disapearing set "Data - Options" to "Visible".

perhaps you mean when the ability is being cast, all the icons are disapearing then change "Data - Disable Other Abilities" to "False".

Edit: oh and if its custom, go to the import editor and go to properties and change the custom path to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTN"the icon's name".blp

hope this helped ironfist19

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.