If I save my map it disables triggers

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
I can save it in the older warcraft patch before I updated it to the latest warcraft patch.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont know whether its fixed by now but i know one patch removed a commonly used GUI action for game cache, if you use it that might be the problem.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The old patch was severely screwed up, and the mac editor is constantly a piece of crap. I don't know if this is an issue because of the Mac Editor, but I'm putting a finger on the fact that it is.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
Frozen, just a suggestion...
Use bootcamp in your mac to get windows
Because windows warcraft editor is better as you can download newgen as much more things

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Or, you could not use Bootcamp, since it lags your computer and it creates another partition on your disc, which in my opinion, is a rather stupid idea for something that's not necessary.

Also, NewGen sucks because it is so bugged, ergo it really isn't worth it.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
Since mac editor has bug, why not try bootcamp, it does not lag to me and it does not have much problems

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Because you have to partition: you need to buy or somehow get hold of a copy of a windows installation disc and a serial code, you need to take all that time to install, you have to deal with the crap that is windows, and you're taking up a huge amount of data that you may eventually need.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Tell me how to do that please.

Right now, what I do is I tell my friend to enable the triggers for me then send the map to me, then I won't open it and just post it.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Yeah, that's the one I do lol.

But does anyone know if Blizzard will fix this in the next patch?

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
But does anyone know if Blizzard will fix this in the next patch?
You still haven't said what error you're seeing. I'm using the latest patch on Mac and don't have any trigger-disabling problems.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.