Im just wondering, anyone want to help me with my Aos?

Cres

Reaction score
Help as in give me suggestions :) for heros
Its an AoS (duh), fairly small 128/128 there will be quests that will help your team, but you will have trouble defending while you are doing them
Its Blood Elves Vs Night Elves, but any hero is fine, but blood elves and night elves are more likely to be used and not some crazy undead guy...
You CAN post here, but there is a topic for this in Shatter Song Mapping (is this ok with you Alexander?) at http://s11.invisionfree.com/Shatter_Song_Mapping/index.php?showtopic=11

Thank you for any ideas you give me ^^ Items are fine, but i already have about 250+ ^^

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
I think that's the purpose of SSM :D

Let it populate, let it populate.

What do you need help WITH? I could help in all sorts of fields, but it really depends what I'm up for and whatnot.

Cres

Reaction score
I need hero ideas, thats about it. You could even name the hero after yourself, I dont really care as long as its a good hero, itll probably be made into the map

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Alright :D

Expect me there.

And members who feel like adding information as well, it would be nice for you to go over and sign up in SSM, the forum to go to when you're waiting for a reply in Thehelper.net :D

B

borg

got a hero idea

sounds really ausome. got any estimats on the release dade? ok, hero ideas:

Night Elves:
Arow Master:
Modle File: Black Ranger
Abilities: Black arow, searing arow, frost arow, and (custom) elven bow skill (give a 30% chance that the arow kills the unit)
Lightnigh Lord:
Modle File: blue tinted lich
abilities: chain lighting, forked lightnigh, monsoon, and uber chanded lightning (jumps like 15 times)

Blood Elves:
Blood Spirit:
Modle File: wisp (color tinting blue: 0 red: 50 green: 0)
abilitys: insinerate, living blood (red tinted water elemental), blood of life (healing sppray different art effect) and rain of blood (rain of chaos with really red and big water elementals and larger manna cost, regeneration)
Ancient elder:
Modle file: blackish spell breaker
abilities:brilience aura, searign arrow, holy light, and strengh of the blood elves (gonna be hard, but use trigers so when ever a unit touches him, it is fully healed lasts 60 sec)

thats all i could come up with now, sounds really ausome

Cres

Reaction score
Thanx for your ideas, dual chain lightning sounds nice, maybe ill make a units with 4 different kinds of chian lightning lol
Hard to guess when i will finish because Finals/Summer Break is comming so lots of fluctuation

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Rinpun said:
And members who feel like adding information as well, it would be nice for you to go over and sign up in SSM, the forum to go to when you're waiting for a reply in Thehelper.net :D

Thank you, Rin :) It really means a lot to see someone else advertising the site a bit, lol.

To those who MIGHT wanna check SSM out (I'm the administrator) the link is in my signature :) I hope to see you there! ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.