Immune to Magic + Aura = Possible?

Xebarsis

Reaction score
I want a unit with spell immunity to be able to benefit from auras. Is there any way to accomplish this?

NightFelix

Reaction score
Why not?

Have you try it out?
1) Having a Paladin with Devotion Aura
2) Having a Granite Golem with Spell Immunity

naughty

Reaction score
Well u will have to make a trigger that will remove all the negative effects every 0.2 seconds of game time...

Zurtrogx

Reaction score
NightFelix said:
Why not?

Have you try it out?
1) Having a Paladin with Devotion Aura
2) Having a Granite Golem with Spell Immunity

I tried that and it works.
Therefore, units with Spell Immunity should benefit from auras.

Xebarsis

Reaction score
This is really weird... if I use any default aura that is supplied by WC3 then the immune unit can have the aura. However, I have two auras I have modified and some reason they refuse to apply to the immune unit.

I have Caffeine aura, which is a modified version of endurance aura. I also have Steroids aura, which is a modified version of command aura. If I use their unmodified versions then it works on the immune unit, but some reason what I have right now isn't. I'm not sure why, because the abilities don't have any triggers involved and they still apply to non-immune units just fine.

Frosthowl

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Maybe you are using some stat decreases that make the ability start being recognized as a debuff?

Xebarsis

Reaction score
Ah, I just figured out my problem. The spell immune unit is also an ancient, and I set the modified auras to not target ancients. Whoops.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.