Importing models into my map

sirjasalot

Reaction score
Hi all i've downloaded models from a website into my computer but now i dont know how to import the model in my map. can someone help me?

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Here's a tutorial

Use the Import Manager then import your desired model.

Furthermore, there is always a readme file inside the .zip file which contains your model and import paths, or the import paths are located to the pages where you've downloaded them in some website.

EDIT: I just knew you were usin' RoC so in that case you can substitue the Import Manager for this tool WinMPQ.

sirjasalot

Reaction score
ok i unzipped my file but now i have a problem. In my world editor i have nothing called an import manager. normally it looks like 2 sheets of paper with a green arrow on top of them pointing left. it's supposed to be beside the object manager but i have nothign of the sort. Its the test button that i have beside the object manager. can someone help please.

wellwish3r

wishes wells.
Reaction score
ok i unzipped my file but now i have a problem. In my world editor i have nothing called an import manager. normally it looks like 2 sheets of paper with a green arrow on top of them pointing left. it's supposed to be beside the object manager but i have nothign of the sort. Its the test button that i have beside the object manager. can someone help please.

module > import manager

one of the dropdown menus at the very top

131ackout

I posted the steps in your "Turning units into heroes" thread. It's really helpful :)

sirjasalot

Reaction score
ok but i tihnk it's because i'm using RoC. could i make the map in TFT (and being able to load it in TFT builder as well, i dont want to re make it) and play it in RoC?

131ackout

Do you have TFT units? Such as Spell Breakers, etc...?

Or TFT stuff? Campaign Editor?

sirjasalot

Reaction score
for the map i'm making it's only RoC. I could install TFT but if i would do that, the only thing i would do is- import models, increase maximum level (maybe), save/load feature (maybe), spells. If i would only add this would i be able to play it in RoC?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.