In Need of Ability Ideas

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
Well it is all in the title, I have ran out of idea's for abilitys for one of my heros from my map. So I thought I would ask for some ideas from thehelper.

Ok info on my hero.

Model: Demon Hunter
Race: Shadow Stalker
Name: Saron ShadowStorm

Defining Ability (AKA Ultimate): Shadow Form.
Passive, makes the hero completly invisable to all unit's.

Ability 1: Shadow Orb.
Cast Point, creates a shadow orb at the target point, if this orb is attacked it becomes unstable and damages all enemy units in a range of 500+(100xLevel of ability) and does (.5xLevel of ability)xHero's Agi.

Ability 2: Shadow Storm.
Cast, Summons souls from the shadow realm into him self which transforms the Shadow Stalkers body and enables the souls to exist in this realm for short periods of time. (Locust Swarm)

Ability 3: Tainted Blade.
Passive, The Shadow Stalker bath's his weapon in his own blood the poison the attacked enemy, when the shadow stalker attacks he has a chance to do (.2xLevel of ability)xHero's Agi
(Thanks to Nerfpl for the ability idea)

Ability 4: Need One Still.

I am in need of 1 abilitys and if you can't tell from the mentioned ones they need to be shadow or darkness based abilitys. +Rep for any good idea's.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Shadow blink
Blinks at target location unnoticed leaving a copy behind for 5 seconds. The copy will take normal amount of damage, but will deal 25%.
Don't use any special effects as this is supposed to be an "invisible" blink.
Shadow backstab - passive (I made this spell once, it's one of my favorites)
Has a chance to dodge an attack, blink behind the attacker dealing a critical hit + 0.5/0.8/1.0/1.2x of agility in damage. There is also a 0.5 sec ministun. Can only use this when Shadow Stalker is facing it's attacker. Only works if the attacker is a hero.
Shadow fury (could be an ultimate)
When activated, the next 5/6/7/8 attacks against Shadow Stalker will be Shadow-backstabed. Lasts 15 seconds.

ofc you can change the spell names xD
I gave them all the "Shadow" word since your other spells have it too :p

Nerfpl

Reaction score
name: demon edge
desc: any damage caused by shadow stalker have chance to cause adnitional damage. lke +60+120 etc.
orb of lighting with searing arrow on hit with chance to hit, but will work for malee hits only (make it something like gemnite attack from dota but instead of cooldown, give % to hit)
or
trigger whole thing (really easy) and then it will synenergy with any other damage coming from him

//off: Actually funny thing. few months ago i started map where main hero was "shadow stalker", and his second skill was also locust swarm ;p but that was flying swords instead of souls ^^

Dameon

Reaction score
Code:
Shadow blink
Blinks at target location unnoticed leaving a copy behind for 5 seconds. The copy will take normal amount of damage, but will deal 25%.
Don't use any special effects as this is supposed to be an "invisible" blink.
This is a nice ability (I might use it for one of my other hero's), however the shadow stalker is invisable at all times, so this wont realy work for him.

Code:
Shadow backstab - passive (I made this spell once, it's one of my favorites)
Has a chance to dodge an attack, blink behind the attacker dealing a critical hit + 0.5/0.8/1.0/1.2x of agility in damage. There is also a 0.5 sec ministun. Can only use this when Shadow Stalker is facing it's attacker. Only works if the attacker is a hero.
Another Nice Ability and another I might use for another hero, but there is only 2 hero in the map that are able to see the shadow stalker with out useing an item.

Code:
Shadow fury (could be an ultimate)
When activated, the next 5/6/7/8 attacks against Shadow Stalker will be Shadow-backstabed. Lasts 15 seconds.
This one is a great one also, but the main thing about the shadow stalker is that he is an ambush hero, But I can use this ability for one of my brawlers.

:)

Thanks for the ability idea's man, if you got anymore feel free to post, + rep.

Dameon

Reaction score
Code:
name: demon edge
desc: [U]any[/U] damage caused by shadow stalker have chance to cause adnitional damage. lke +60+120 etc. 
orb of lighting with searing arrow on hit with chance to hit, but will work for malee hits only (make it something like gemnite attack from dota but instead of cooldown, give % to hit)
or
trigger whole thing (really easy) and then it will synenergy with any other damage coming from him
I like this idea and it will go well with him, but I will need to make a few changes to it, I will need to change the +60+120 etc (the problim with flat damage is that it becomes useless later in game so I will need to trigger it to be ether a % of the attack or based on one of the stats), So this will be a triggered spell :D

Code:
//off: Actually funny thing. few months ago i started map where main hero was "shadow stalker", and his second skill was also locust swarm ;p but that was flying swords instead of souls ^^

Wow that is prety strange lol. You should see the lucust swarm the way I got it set up, if your on the other team they just appear out of no where sence you can't actualy see the shadow stalker lol.

Opps double post sorry about that, should have hit edit.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
ok since he's an ambush hero these abilities could fit him:
Nether trap
Places an invisible trap at target location. Any enemy unit that crosses it will get stunned for x seconds and several copies of Shadow Stalker will be created around him and will start to attack him if he moves. These copies deal 50% and take 200% more damage. Shadow Stalker can switch his position with one of the copies. If he moves before the enemy unit moves the copies will vanish. Otherwise, copy's duration is 15 seconds. Enemy unit will also have reduced armor for short period of time.

Disc of death
Throws a disc in front of the Shadow Stalker that deals damage to any enemy unit it hits and maims him (slow). The disc will deal more damage if the enemy unit has lower hp. For every 1% of missing hp it will deal 3/5/7/9 damage. It also destroys trees. Disc's speed increases per level (its actually the Spell Breaker's missile).

Ambush of the dead
Instantly raises every dead non-hero unit at target location for 10 seconds. The units will deal 150%/200%/250%/300% of normal damage and have as same more hp. Enemy heroes caught within the targeted area will get slowed by 30%/35%/40%/45% and will have their armor reduced.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.