Ipod touch wierd problem

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
I dont know if this is the right forum to put it in but My New 8gb iPod touch has been having weird problems.
For some reason whenever I play certain songs (mostly skrillex) the song will play for a few seconds but then the ipod screen will turn black with like a loading screen, then for about 15 seconds it will stay like that until it stops, goes to the put in your password screen and stops all the music thats playing

So I was wondering if anyone has had a problem like this before and if they know how to fix it.

Edit: Also the songs will play, but only on like the 3rd or 4th try

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
any chance that those songs have some wierd DRM in them?
can you try different file types? (like mp3 and m4a) of the same song and see the problem occurs on both versions of the song?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Thats something to do with the file. My iPod shuffle and iPod touches all do that with certain songs, if something with the file is wrong/doesn't like it I would assume.
Also, Skrillex, fuck yeah!

Sajin

Reaction score
It happened again only this time it was durring the album artwork slider thing idk what album art specifically it was on but this may be unrelated. As for the different file type il try that when I get home tomorrow. And @ ddr if is something dealing with the file such as it being corrupt wouldn't it black out every time I play it instead of just the first and second trys?

MrBrooks

Brooooooooooown!
Reaction score
If it's under warranty I'd just take it back to Apple and get a replacement. No point in trying to fix it, it's an Apple product. They restrict nearly everything.

Sajin

Reaction score
[SUP]Using a new song file seemed to fix whatever was wrong thanks guys :)[/SUP]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.