http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/

Genre:
Action and Adventure
Official Site:
www.ironmanmovie.com
Director:
Jon Favreau
Cast:
Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Scarlett Johansson, Sam Rockwell, Mickey Rourke, and Samuel L. Jackson
Producer:
Kevin Feige
Screenplay:
Justin Theroux
Run Time:
Unavailable
In Theaters:
May 7th, 2010

Paramount Pictures and Marvel Entertainment present the highly anticipated sequel to the blockbuster film based on the legendary Marvel Super Hero "Iron Man", reuniting director Jon Favreau and Oscar nominee Robert Downey Jr. In "Iron Man 2", the world is aware that billionaire inventor Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) is the armored Super Hero Iron Man. Under pressure from the government, the press and the public to share his technology with the military, Tony is unwilling to divulge the secrets behind the Iron Man armor because he fears the information will slip into the wrong hands. With Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow), and James “Rhodey” Rhodes (Don Cheadle) at his side, Tony forges new alliances and confronts powerful new forces.

New: Suitcase Suit: http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1462175513/

Hubba hubba...

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Dyslexia://

Reaction score
This is one of the few movies that I'm actually hyped up for.
The first one didn't disappoint at all. I'm hoping this one will live up to the Ironman name.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
watched it today and its got action, humour. THOUGH the ending is a bit short the movie to me was very worth watching.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
watched it today and its got action, humour. THOUGH the ending is a bit short the movie to me was very worth watching.

I hope that you watched the scene after the end texts, it is somewhat revealing about the future you know ;)

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
thanks for telling me that, i usually end up leaving before the end of the credits

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
I hope that you watched the scene after the end texts, it is somewhat revealing about the future you know

:O is there o.o..

What? It came out for you already? :O

movie came out at 29th april here at aus.. so im kinda late already :)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Awesome.

The Evolved Panda Commandant rates Iron Man 2: [8/10]

It's fun and fast-paced. Robert Downey Jr. delivers again, with all the cast doing great jobs. Contrary to popular (critic) belief, Iron Man 2 brings another enjoyable superhero film to watch. The storyline continues to unfold, the action and effects are nice, and the actors all did well.

Whatever complaints other people might have on the story, the events, the lack of or excess of - it may be true, but that doesn't make it less of a great movie. Iron Man 2 was more character driven, and you truly do see many of the past characters and new ones develop. Thanks to the well-picked cast, all of the characters were fun to watch. They gave emotion and humor together, and I'm too lazy to talk about each of them individually, but Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark was definitely the savior of the whatever flaws the movie has. As he said himself, he is Iron Man, and his personality made the movie very lively.

As expected, you got to see awesome Iron Man action with lots of explosions and whatnot. Some might say that there was too much mindless blasting, like Transformers, but that's what made it fun. It mixed in with the characters evenly I think, and it's an overall great and fun movie throughout.

Not saying it didn't disappoint in some parts (which it did), but you can't please everyone. I find the first Iron Man to be better, but that was because it was a new, cool idea that just bursted out. However, Iron Man 2 continues as a worthy sequel. People just need to sit back and appreciate what's there.

The "ending" is cool, too. Make sure to watch past the credits.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.