Isles of Change

NotTheHelper

Yeah, its under your bed.
Reaction score
Isles of Change

Command various ages...Make huge armies...and Conquer EVERYONE!

People on Project: Rep7a, NotTheHelper

Me, and Rep7a are starting a new kind of Build and Conquer map called Isles of Despair. In this new game you will be able to advance in ages, build huge armies, mutate from one type of race to another and many more things.

Terrain

The terrain will be on a 256x256 size map, and will have various islands to build on. One huge island will be in the middle which will have many more recources than the surounding ones and much more surface area for building.

Ages

The various ages will vary from the starting age- Cavemen, to the later ages- Future. As you progress through the ages, you will later be able to choose to mutate your race from mabey Humans to Orcs or to Undead and such.

The ages so far that are beeing worked on are Cavemen, Heratic, Midieval, and Futuristc. So far those are only a small portion of whats to come. We will have MANY more to come.

And P.S. We need a triggerer who can make a trigger in which when you advance an age it will take all your buildings you currently have and make them advance into the next age buuldings and such.

So we will be accepting ideas from all, we currently need some more ideas on ages, and races and such. Ty all and hope you will enjoy the map when it is done.

Ok we mite have heroes for each race, like the General and stuff, per say the Swamp Master would be the Heratic leader, and the Cavemen leader could be well idk any suggestions? lol Well anyway if we include heroes which ima talk to Rep7a..yes Rep7a ima discuss this with you later. Anyway, if heroes are included we mite add a couple of islands at bottom of map for lvling and fighting other heroes and mabey 1 island for like a total war. Many possibilites, and we are gona make this as origional as possible.

-NotTheHelper and Rep7a
(I will edit this post as we get further into production. Currently we started this like 20 minutes ago.)

Rep7a

Reaction score
This project is a good idea, strong, a practical game in which will grab peoples attention, we have one last slot for an advanced triggerer, we will be taking race-ideas from anyone who submits them, thank you

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
Um, it might be kinda hard to have multiple futuristic races, as you would have to get lotta imports, and imports take up lotta space, unless you plan on just using WC units for all advanced races, but then it would get repetitive seeing all the same unit model files again and again.

Arctic

Reaction score
Leader

Well if your going to make a mpa like that you should have like a Leader of the pack guy for the Cavemen and a General for the next age and like milatia enforcer for the next. Stuff like that and make them heros.:cool:

Rep7a

Reaction score
I see your point, there will not be 'Numerous' ages of future, simply 2 or 3 to keep the import level small

Rep7a

Reaction score
Well if your going to make a mpa like that you should have like a Leader of the pack guy for the Cavemen and a General for the next age and like milatia enforcer for the next. Stuff like that and make them heros.:cool:

Well, some trees will have there heroes, in the middle age evolve, you can summon a knight hero, who you can use for the whole game. also, in the giant island in the center of the map, there will be 6 circles of power, which if a hero enters, you will begin your 'Spiritual Intunement' with this, you can summon a tree that will intune you with the elements, allowing you to create heroes of all elements, fire, ice, water, etc

Arctic

Reaction score
Well I was thinking that you need to build something And it takes a while to make the hero but he is the leader and he gives a aura or something not doing the spirit thing. Just build him but requires the stone of something or some crap.:banghead: :cool:

Arctic

Reaction score
A random hero? He can be Leader of the pack or some crap. and you can have him to help your army. Go play Rise of Nations and you will see the point of him. And what he does.:mad:

Rep7a

Reaction score
This is not rise of nations this is Isles of Change, there will be no hero, please do not spam the thread

Rep7a

Reaction score
Stop posting replys please Arctic, your hero idea will not be included now please STOP ASKING

Arctic

Reaction score
The last one wasn't me posting about the Idea ya noob cake. You told me before and I stopped but YOU keep going on and yelling at me.

Oh yeah I just remeber,
Aren't you working on another project called "PeasentVille":eek:

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
Another possible race you could include in the future is a genetically enhanced race, and just use naga models, so that way you'd have to future tiers, 1 biologically advanced, and 1 technologically advanced. As a last one you could have a race of magic users :-D. At least thats what I'm doing for my map...

WindexGlow

Reaction score
An awesome would be to add heroes. The heroes can add political status.

And this idea has already been done before.
many times.
From the amount of ages you are showing us, it will be one of the lower-end quality of maps.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
From the amount of ages you are showing us, it will be one of the lower-end quality of maps.

I think that stone age to future age is about as far as you can go, and I think that it sounds better cuz you can do it w/ multiple races :)

Rep7a

Reaction score
Another possible race you could include in the future is a genetically enhanced race, and just use naga models, so that way you'd have to future tiers, 1 biologically advanced, and 1 technologically advanced. As a last one you could have a race of magic users :-D. At least thats what I'm doing for my map...

Brilliant! I love the idea,ill talk to NotTheHelper about including it, this race could consist of the zergling and Hydralisk models and the nagas as you said thanks for the idea ill keep it in mind

Rep7a

Reaction score
An awesome would be to add heroes. The heroes can add political status.

And this idea has already been done before.
many times.

Well, the spin were putting on it is totally original, and what do you mean by lower quality, i dont think you should judge a map until youve played it :D

Rep7a

Reaction score
I think that stone age to future age is about as far as you can go, and I think that it sounds better cuz you can do it w/ multiple races :)

No no, there are many posibilities, from straight evolution, to a full out mutation.

EDIT: i see what your saying, it will be a combination. Humans can eventually mutate into orcs, who could evolve into aliens and so fourth, works like that

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
In the future, try to avoid triple posting, its kinda looked down upon here rep, but your new, so its understandable that you might do that accidentally.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.