C

CAssius3388

Shoot
Events
Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Begins casting an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Shoot
Actions
Set P1WeaponShoot = ((Position of (Random unit from (Units owned by Player 1 (Red)))) offset by 1000.00 towards (Facing of (Random unit from (Units owned by Player 1 (Red)))) degrees)
Set P1MarineSelect = (Random unit from (Units owned by Player 1 (Red)))
Hero - Order P1MarineSelect to use (Item carried by P1MarineSelect in slot 1) on P1WeaponShoot

ok thats the trigger, and when i use the ability shoot, the unit uses the item 10 times at once instead of the 1 time which it sould be. Any ideas? :banghead:

dashival

Reaction score
The item carried in slot 1 doesn't happen to be 'Shoot', does it? If it is, then when the player shoots, that will activate the item, which will activate the trigger again, going in a loop.

C

CAssius3388

Nope Item Name is Shotgun, Sniper SMG and they all shoot 10 times for sum reason. :banghead:

C

CAssius3388

Does it have anything to do with the Stats-Cooldown Group of the item!? :confused:

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
No, that's something else. If you have more than 2 useable items with the same cooldown group in your inventory, when you use one, the cooldown for the other ones will start aswell. But it cannot make the item to be used, so that's not the problem.

The only thing I can think of would be another trigger that causes this. It's very weird, since it shoots for an exact number. =/

C

CAssius3388

Thanks for the help everyone ! <3 I love this forum, very nice people. anyway for some reason it works in slot two and only used the item once when its in slot 2. :nuts: o well, least problem is solved

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.