iTunes "Move to trash" (PC)

zll7

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has any idea how to get the "Move to Trash" option when deleting songs from iTunes? I get it every once an a while when deleting multiple songs but cant get it consistently. Thanks in advance.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
More simpler, Ctrl + left clicking your desired songs to be deleted, then drag them to the recycle bin, then clean the bin.

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Are both check boxes "Keep iTunes Media folder organised" and "Copy files to iTunes Media folder when adding to library" checked? They are under the Preferences window.
If not, you could try checking them, I thought it's possible they may have something to do with it, but maybe not.

zll7

Reaction score
You cant drag song to the trash from itunes on windows... So thats of no use at all. And yes all the boxes are check on preferences. Any ideas that work?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Any ideas that work? Don't use iTunes. Unless you're moving songs to your iPod, use WinAmp or something other than iTunes. :thup:

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
I don't have any more idea's except: try the support forums @ apple.com for iTunes, they should be able to answer this better :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.