Just a few questions on triggers.

Shadows

Reaction score
I have this trigger, what it dose is it respawns my units after they are killed.

Troll1
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
((Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to Neutral Hostile) or ((Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to Neutral Hostile)
Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
Then - Actions
Wait 1.00 seconds
Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at (Position of (Dying unit)), Show revival graphics
Else - Actions
Wait 85.00 seconds
Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) for (Owner of (Dying unit)) at (Position of (Dying unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
that works fine and all, but when they respawn they no longer drop items from the sets i made. I really need to get it so they always have the same chance of droping the items, anyone offer and ideas to help or maybe a new trigger that will revive my units and keep their drop sets.

And also, im makeing a dungon system were as after you defeat the boss it moves you to an item spawn area (I know, sounds like defi4nc3...) But yeah, how can i do this? im still trying to figure it out...

Someone please help!

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
Revive Creeps

Well the items probally dont come back because thats somtihng you set to begin with there are a cople of creep spawners on Wc3sear.ch
i checked theres no trigger that can set the dropped on death (non hero) items

Oh and the item area, probally like Unit dies(generic), unit equals to what ever, then move killing unit to regon the item thing

Shadows

Reaction score
Nah i got the whole loot area done other then moveing ALL the units in the region their witch is bugging me (i can move the killing unit their but no-one else in the dungon).

gana check that site for respawns now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.