Kurosaki Ichigo Project

tanchunhung

Reaction score
Hello...
I have question to ask.
1. Ichigo has 3 types of Getsuga Tensho (I made) that is: Normal, Bankai or Bankai /w hollowfication.
I'm asking that if Ichigo use "Bankai" then the "Normal" Getsuga Tensho skill disable and the "Bankai" Getsuga Tensho enable... How? works for 3, please show Trigger while giving me answer so I can understand...

2. If Ichigo use "Bankai", I made some effects on it ,but in the end, the effect still show..
That means want to remove the effects after that ? Because I don't have to destroy the effects after that.

3. If I put a unit ability with level, could it possible to change the level with trigger?

There is still more questions I don't know... I will reply this thread if has...

Reaction score
Hello...
I have question to ask.
1. Ichigo has 3 types of Getsuga Tensho (I made) that is: Normal, Bankai or Bankai /w hollowfication.
I'm asking that if Ichigo use "Bankai" then the "Normal" Getsuga Tensho skill disable and the "Bankai" Getsuga Tensho enable... How? works for 3, please show Trigger while giving me answer so I can understand...

2. If Ichigo use "Bankai", I made some effects on it ,but in the end, the effect still show..
That means want to remove the effects after that ? Because I don't have to destroy the effects after that.

I have no freaking idea about what you talking.

3. If I put a unit ability with level, could it possible to change the level with trigger?

Something like this :

Trigger:
  • Holy Aura Learn
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to (==) Holy Aura
    • Actions
      • Unit - Remove Holy Aura REG from (Learning Hero)
      • Unit - Add Holy Aura REG to (Learning Hero)
      • Unit - Set level of Holy Aura REG for (Learning Hero) to (Level of Holy Aura for (Learning Hero)) <-

-OverpoweR-

Reaction score
Hello...
I have question to ask.

There is still more questions I don't know... I will reply this thread if has...

These are the triggers you need.

Unit - Add Ability
Unit - Remove Ability

Than its easy, whenever your Ichigo goes to Bankai Mode, use the triggers Unit - Remove Ability Normal Getsuga Tensho and Unit - Add Ability Bankai Getsuga Tensho .

I assume its just another Ability(your Bankai Mode) so, to trigger these effects, you need the Unit Starts the Effect of An Ability , with Ability Being Cast = Bankai Ability.

Ps. Sorry if i havent been clear enough, i dont have access to WE right now so i cant post you proper triggers, but hopefully you are Enlightened a bit on what you need to do and how you do it :thup:

tanchunhung

Reaction score
I have no freaking idea about what you talking.

Something like this :

Trigger:
  • Holy Aura Learn
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to (==) Holy Aura
    • Actions
      • Unit - Remove Holy Aura REG from (Learning Hero)
      • Unit - Add Holy Aura REG to (Learning Hero)
      • Unit - Set level of Holy Aura REG for (Learning Hero) to (Level of Holy Aura for (Learning Hero)) <-

That Holy Aura Learn ... ? Why remove and then add ?

My Getsuga Tensho use trigger to make...

Trigger:
  • Getusga Tensho
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Getsuga Tensho
    • Actions
      • Set GT_Position = (Position of (Casting unit))
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 100.00 towards (Facing of (Casting unit)) degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Human\ThunderClap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Unit - Create 1 GT_Dummy for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 100.00 towards (Facing of (Triggering unit)) degrees) facing (Facing of (Casting unit)) degrees
      • Set GT_Dummy = (Last created unit)
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Trigger - Turn on Getsuga Tensho Move <gen>

Removing ability or adding ability without turning off will make the trigger activate while using Normal Getsuga Tensho with Bankai Getsuga Tensho... that's why I asking...

1 error again...
If use remove.... the ability will be removed...
But in the ability picking has the ability !! If the hero has 1 attribute and he goes up then what'll happen ?
It will be able to cast NORMAL Getsuga Tensho and also Bankai Getsuga Tensho...

How to "make" it just only "hide" the NORMAL Getsuga Tensho and also able to up NORMAL Getsuga Tensho...?

Reaction score
My answer was on the 3rd Question.

I used that remove and add for my trigger, i added an arrow on what you may only need but on most of chases when its about learning ability it is remove the old one and add the new one...

Also i noticed you created a Local variable but you did not use it.

tanchunhung

Reaction score
Local variable ? What is that ? Sorry for my bad English...So that why I always asking without any reply...

Okay there is a Holy Aura REG and Holy Aura, that means remove the older one and replace with new one ?

I always trying to my Getsuga Tensho with only 1 trigger but I has a idea now...

By doing this, I need If (All Condition Are True) then, else...

My Getsuga Tensho:
Level 1 - 400 Damage, 800 ranges, 200 AoE, 800 Missile Speed.
Level 2 - 600 Damage, 800 ranges, 200 AoE, 800 Missile Speed.
Level 3 - 800 Damage, 800 ranges, 200 AoE, 800 Missile Speed.
Level 4 - 1000 Damage, 800 ranges, 200 AoE, 800 Missile Speed.
Level 5 - 1200 Damage, 800 ranges, 200 AoE, 800 Missile Speed.
Level 6 - 1500 Damage, 800 ranges, 200 AoE, 800 Missile Speed.

Bankai
(Level x 1000 DMG, 1100 ranges(to all levels), 400 AoE(to all levels) and also 1100 Missile speed(for all levels) for 5 levels..
Explain:
Level 1 - 1000 DMG, 1100 ranges, 400 AoE, 1100 Missile Speed
Level 2 - 2000 DMG, 1100 ranges, 400 AoE, 1100 Missile Speed
Level 3 - 3000 DMG, 1100 ranges, 400 AoE, 1100 Missile Speed
Level 4 - 4000 DMG, 1100 ranges, 400 AoE, 1100 Missile Speed
Level 5 - 5000 DMG, 1100 ranges, 400 AoE, 1100 Missile Speed

Bankai with hollowfication (Same as Bankai, only just edit picture and projectile...)
Who has idea to make with only 1 trigger?
I will give some : 1.Use Dummy to Getsuga Tensho (Hero Dummy without picture ? It's possible ? I play on my laptop so can't use World Editor... sorry)
2.Checking the Unit Type of Ichigo - Kurosaki Ichigo, Kurosaki Ichigo (Bankai) and Kurosaki Ichigo (Bankai /w Hollowfication)
Ah... so hard to explain!! Who has play FOCS3 Another 8.8k Ichigo ? You would know what's Ichigo ability is... Help you if you has play and know how to make trigger... Thanks... XD
Thanks for helping me, there will difficult to help me...

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If you know bleach you can describe it easily. Just create the three abilities and give them to the proper unit.
When you make bankai, you just remove your unit and replace it with other. And when from bankai he goes hollowfication mode, just remove the bankai unit and replace it with one you want. You change units, because you can't replace the models with the same one. But that's better. Because you will have a preset with the skills and stats you want.

EASY!

Non-Bleach "Knowers":
Bankai etc are stages of evolution through a sword fighter called shinigami. Every time they gain new abilities/y and improve their previous skills.

keychup

Reaction score
1: Make Fake Getsuga Tensho for Ichigo
Level 1 - 0 Damage, 800 ranges, 1 distance, 0 AoE, None targets, None missile picture.
Level 2 - 0 Damage, 800 ranges, 1 distance, 0 AoE, None targets, None missile picture.
Level 3 - 0 Damage, 800 ranges, 1 distance, 0 AoE, None targets, None missile picture.
Level 4 - 0 Damage, 800 ranges, 1 distance, 0 AoE, None targets, None missile picture.
Level 5 - 0 Damage, 800 ranges, 1 distance, 0 AoE, None targets, None missile picture.
Level 6 - 0 Damage, 800 ranges, 1 distance, 0 AoE, None targets, None missile picture.

2: Make Dummy Unit with no picture, 0 Vision

3: Make Normal Getsuga Tensho for Dummy
Level 1 - 400 Damage, 800 ranges, 200 AoE, 800 Missile Speed.
Level 2 - 600 Damage, 800 ranges, 200 AoE, 800 Missile Speed.
Level 3 - 800 Damage, 800 ranges, 200 AoE, 800 Missile Speed.
Level 4 - 1000 Damage, 800 ranges, 200 AoE, 800 Missile Speed.
Level 5 - 1200 Damage, 800 ranges, 200 AoE, 800 Missile Speed.
Level 6 - 1500 Damage, 800 ranges, 200 AoE, 800 Missile Speed.

4: Make Bankai Getsuga Tensho for Dummy
Level 1 - 1000 DMG, 1100 ranges, 400 AoE, 1100 Missile Speed
Level 2 - 2000 DMG, 1100 ranges, 400 AoE, 1100 Missile Speed
Level 3 - 3000 DMG, 1100 ranges, 400 AoE, 1100 Missile Speed
Level 4 - 4000 DMG, 1100 ranges, 400 AoE, 1100 Missile Speed
Level 5 - 5000 DMG, 1100 ranges, 400 AoE, 1100 Missile Speed

5: When Ichigo become Bankai give Ichigo have Bankai Buff

6: When Ichigo use Fake Getsuga Tensho check if have buff. If Ichigo have buff no, create dummy unit and give dummy Normal Getsuga Tensho, then set level of Normal Getsuga for Dummy Unit to Level of Fake Getsuga Tensho for Ichigo, then order Dummy Unit to cast spell on target. If Ichigo have buff yes, create dummy unit and give dummy unit Bankai Getsuga Tensho, then set level of Bankai Getsuga for Dummy Unit to Level of Fake Getsuga Tensho for Ichigo, then order Dummy Unit to cast spell on target.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
just use the chaos ability to change him from bankai etc, it should be perfect for what you need

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.