Leader Board Help

WorpeX

Reaction score
Allright, I'm making a leaderboard for my map. However, it doesn't seem to update correctly. I followed the instructions on the tutorial but it still doesn't seem to want to work. Here are the triggers:

A unit dies

Unit type of dying unit is a hero equal to true

Set unit_kills[player number of (owner of killing unit)] = unit_kills(player number of killing unit +2)
Set unit_kills[player number of (owner of dying unit)] = unit_kills(player number of dying unit -1)
Player group-pick every player in (all players) and do (change value for (picked player) in winsleaderboard to unitkills[player number of (picked player)]
Leaderboard-Sort winsleaderboard by value in decending order.

Currently it doesn't do anything, the score doesn't change. Does anyone know what i did wrong?

the Lumpy

►►►
Reaction score
Does the score stay the same during the whole time you're playing? Or does it change sometimes?

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
Code:
Set unit_kills[player number of (owner of killing unit)] = unit_kills(player number of killing unit [B]+2)[/B]
Set unit_kills[player number of (owner of dying unit)] = unit_kills(player number of dying unit [B]-1)[/B]
Code:
Set unit_kills[player number of (owner of killing unit)] = unit_kills(player number of killing unit[B]) + 2[/B]
Set unit_kills[player number of (owner of dying unit)] = unit_kills(player number of dying unit[B]) - 1[/B]

Do you se the difference? What you trigger doesn now is baicly
(If the player number is say 3)
Code:
Set unit_kills[3] = unit_kills(5)

WorpeX

Reaction score
Aww, man, such a minor thing, you would think it wouldn't make a differance! thanks man!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.