Level a unit in a region

Lord Regno

Reaction score
Hi I have tried in like 2h how to fix this trigger this is all my triggers that I have tried.
This event are in all of the triggers:

Lord Regno;962811]Hi I have tried in like 2h how to fix this trigger this is all my triggers that I have tried.

Code:
Events
    Time - Every 5.00 seconds of game time

Code:
Conditions
    (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Dwarf Slayer (if I remove this trigger its working but then all the units are levelling and not only the slayer)

Code:
Actions
    Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in Slayer lvl <gen>) and do (Actions)
        Loop - Actions
            Hero - Set (Picked unit) Hero-level to ((Hero level of (Picked unit)) + 1), Hide level-up graphics

What are I doing wrong ? Can you see it?

Zedzy

ℑΣÐℑΨ
Reaction score
Hi I have tried in like 2h how to fix this trigger this is all my triggers that I have tried.

Lord Regno;962811]Hi I have tried in like 2h how to fix this trigger this is all my triggers that I have tried.

Code:
Events

Code:
Conditions
    (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Dwarf Slayer (if I remove this trigger its working but then all the units are levelling and not only the slayer)

Code:
Actions
        Loop - Actions
            Hero - Set (Picked unit) Hero-level to ((Hero level of (Picked unit)) + 1), Hide level-up graphics

What are I doing wrong ? Can you see it?

There is no triggering unit.

Try this:

Code:
    Dwarf Slayer Level Up
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
            Loop - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Equal to Dwarf Slayer
                    Then - Actions
                    Else - Actions

I'm not certain but unit group may leak.

Lord Regno

Reaction score
Th, I now I tried picked 2 and I think in the end everything was mad, like I sad I tried in 2h but th now its working

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.