LF map testers and ideas

Dasslokk

Reaction score
Hi :)
I made a new account for the occation to match my in-game nick and the name you'll find on my map. I've been a member here for a couple of weeks if you wonder why this is my first post.

As the name suggests I'm looking for people who want to test a map I've made. This is my very first map, and I'm not a good map maker yet.
I barely knew World Editor existed untill a few weeks ago and I have never played much WC3. Have just been playing around with WE for a few weeks.

NOTE: this is nothing new. You've seen all of it before. I've called it "Tent Defense" and it's a simple "hero siege" or "hero defense" map. The terrain is very simple and really sucks at the moment. It will be improved.

Here's a couple of pics:

loadingscren.png

heroes.png

battletank.png

I'll let it be an "open beta" thing if there actually is anyone who wants to try it.

What am I looking for?

I'm looking for ideas to improve the map and I need your help to balance the map.

What's already planned:
- More items, tomes etc.
- More waves.
- Events or similar.
- Better terrain.
- More tips.
- More levels of spells.

Things to test/look out for:
- Balance (waves, heroes, abilities, items etc.).
- The -kick trigger.
- The repick trigger (doesn't work for red at the moment).
- The anti-tent-attack trigger. This pauses all units of a player that attacks the tent for 1 minute.
- The 2nd ship attack. I'm not sure if this works properly for some reason.

Hope you can help :D
Thanks.

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.filefactory.com/file/a035cg4/n/Tent_Defense_0_94_BETA_w3x

Tichondrius

Reaction score
I'd be more then willing to check out your map and offer suggestions (when I get home later) if you would upload your map.

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
I'll see if I can get some buddies to test this with me. They like these kind of maps.

Dasslokk

Reaction score
The reason I haven't uploaded the map to any "WC3 map archive" sies is that this is just a BETA being tested and modified all the time. I have been hosting some public games this evening and have been getting good response on the map. I have already updated it 4-5 times and the one you can download above is very unbalanced. I hope to have the 1.0 ready shortly.

I recommend you wait a little longer before trying it actually :p

EDIT: Download link updated :) better balanced version.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.